Chapter thirty nine | New friend

Jennie

Azy's house was really, really big-like a castle. I wonder if he is a prince. I should ask him that later.

He had a lot of workers. One of them took me to my room, and it was so pretty, but not as pretty as me and Michael's bedroom.

I miss him. I really should stop thinking about him.

The guy with the octopus tattoo brought me my bags, and I couldn't help but say, "Y-your tattoo is r-really p-pretty." He nodded, putting the bags on the bed. I followed him to the bed, and sit down.

"M-my boy-boyfriend Michael h-has tattoos t-too, a lot of t-them." He looked at me with arched eyebrows.

"Michael Madden is your boyfriend?" I nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, y-you know h-him?"
He cleared his throat. "Yes." I gasped loudly before getting up. How rude of me; I didn't introduce myself. I put my hand out for him.

"I'm J-Jennifer. What's y-your n-name?" He rubbed the back of his neck and mumbled, "I'm Lev." A minute passed, and he didn't shake my hand, so I just shrugged and waved. To my surprise, he waved back.

"C-can we be friends?" I asked. He hesitated for a minute before nodding.

Why does he seem nervous? Is he scared that I'm going to tickle him? Heehee. I did my little happy dance.

Now I have three friends.

Oli, his sister, and Lev. Micky will be so proud of me. He looked at me with a weird expression.

"Dinner will be ready in a few," he informed me and rushed out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed and turned back to the bags.

Azy told me that Michael packed them for me. I opened the bigger one to find the wrapped gift Michael hid from me with a note stuck on it.

Awyy, he drew a heart for me.

I kissed the note, murmuring, "I love you more." I wish I had told him how much I love him before I left.

I sat cross-legged on the floor and started unwrapping the gift. I squealed as I opened the box; it was a pink phone. I bit my lower lip, feeling so happy.

He bought me a phone, but I don't know how to open it. Maybe I'll ask my new friend.

I put the phone aside, put my pajamas on, put my hair in a ponytail, wore my Hello Kitty slippers, and got out of the room.

It took me a bit of time to find the dining room. I sighed in relief when I saw Azy sitting at the head of the table with a book in his hands.

"H-hey, A-Azy," I greeted, sitting down on his right. One of the maids approached and started to put food on his plate, then mine.

"Eat, then take your pills." I nodded and started digging in.

"W-where's L-Lev?" I asked, looking around.

"Working," he answered, putting his book away.

"D-do you live a-alone in this c-castle?" He nodded, taking a spoonful of his soup. The food is so tasty, but Micky's food tastes better.

Michael, why can't you leave my thoughts? I pouted, pushing the plate of meat in front of me away.

"Eat." I shook my head. Maybe I was wrong for leaving Michael's house.

"C-can you g-give me M-Michael's n-number? H-he got me a p-phone, and I d-didn't know how t-to open I-it. Can L-Lev help m-me?" He got up without a word and came back a few minutes later with a piece of paper and a pen. He started scribbling some numbers.