PART 3

LISA'S POV

The cold breeze embraces our skin, the clouds are on the verge of breaking down, and the nature is with us as we watch the final vouchsafe of my father. Everyone is gathered around, the whole clan, father's colleagues, the company's workforce, known businessmen and women, high-class people who you will feel the fear just by looking at them and father's friends and mine.

The look on their faces screams condemnation and anger. They seek vengeance, and their eyes are the same as mine. I looked down, and my lips quivered, realizing that I wasn't the only one who sought vengeance. Tears fall from everyone's eyes, as misery overtakes our bodies. I reached for our younger brother and caressed his shoulder. His cries infuriate me. Haruto, I will seek vengeance. I promise you that.

The ceremony ended, and here I am, the last one standing in front of my father's grave. Staring at the stone with his name engraved on it.

"The way you treated me led me to who I am now, Father. I don't know if it's a blessing in disguise that you treated me like I'm not your daughter." I glanced to where Haruto is, along with the bodyguards.

"But, you're still my father no matter what. I promise to give justice to your death, father. I don't care who they are, I don't care how powerful they are. I'm a Manoban, and I'll demolish them all." That's the last words I dropped and started walking to my car.

There are these hefty feelings inside me as we drive back to our family house. The moment I saw our gate and saw my brother, Jackson went inside, I paused for a while. It's time to reveal the last will of our father. Should I go? I'm not expecting anything from him, and I'm not after his assets and money, so I think I should leave. Right? I left them and the clan, I feel like I betrayed them with what I did. I would only sit there like an idiot if I go.

I was about to turn my car around, but Haruto knocked on my window.

"Lisa noona, please. Please don't leave. I want you to at least hear our Father's last will. I want all of us to be there. You are still his daughter, and you're my elder sister." He pleaded, his eyes carrying the sadness of what happened and the eagerness to convince me.

I signalled him to hop inside, and he quickly opened it.

"You're coming, right?" He said, and a tone of joy is visible.

"Just for you, Haruto." I smiled.

"Thank you. By the way, I saw Jennie noona at the funeral. Did you talk to her?" I was taken aback with what he said, but contrary to it, I saw his eyes change a bit.

"Why would I talk to her?" I chuckled.

"You know, to get back to her?" This boy. He really, really likes Jennie for me. When we were still together, he would tease us and ask our maids to cook her favourites. When we're not on good terms, he would do everything for us to be okay. And it shows until now.

"We're not getting back together, Haruto. We already moved on, so please. Do your part also." I sniggered and poked his forehead like I used to do before. He let out a sigh before we walked inside the house.

"If you two get back together, I would be the happiest for the both of you." He still insisted and crossed his arms. I hung my arm around his shoulder, and we both giggled.

The private room is just as I expected. The air is burning our eyes as we stare to each other. My father's two brothers are present, the third and fourth heads are also here, and ofcouse, Jackson. Jackson looked at me like he's mocking me as I walked to my designated chair. No one dared to break the silence around us as we waited for our Father's attorney. I guess everyone is confident that they'll get what they want and expect to have. What should I expect? But, I believe I can withstand whatever jeering they'll throw at me.