PART 31 (M)

LISA'S POV

My gaze focused on the two gravestones in front of me. Tears are forming again, and I'm cursing within my head. Within a short period of time, the two people who have seen my entire self from the beginning have left me. All because of the selfless objectives of those filthy insurgents. I'll make them regret it. I'll not spare their lives, just as they did to Father and Jackson.

I stationed enough agents in our family residence to watch over Haruto. I assigned him a bodyguard whenever he went to school or went out with anyone. I don't want to limit him in any way, and I don't want him to feel lonely. That's why I gave him the freedom to do whatever he wanted as long as he allowed his bodyguard to follow him and intervene when necessary..

After a few minutes of staring at it, I told Elder Taeyang and Mino to head to the prison and see if we could get anything out of my ex-employee. But first, I walked to where Mingyu is.

"Mingyu. I'm expecting you to do something regarding Kai." I said while looking around.

"I'll take care of it. I'll assign someone to follow him and check him." He answered back.

"Report it to me immediately." I told before making my way to my car.

Jennie told me that she wanted to go with me wherever I wanted to go. But this time, I didn't let her. I informed her that I was going to prison to see my former employee. She was contemplating at first, but I did convince her. Hanbin and some of my security accompanied her and the girls back home. Don't worry, Jen. I'll be safe.

We quickly drove to the prison. Elder Mino went in first to see if he had any visitors or was available to visit. While waiting for him inside my car, I took the opportunity to ask about the information of the car that lately followed Jennie.

"Elder, what's the latest update about the owner of the car that chased down my wife?"I asked him.

"Ah, I'm glad you asked. I nearly forgot about that one. He doesn't belong to Seungri's organization. This means that he serves someone else. I believe he was just their conduit for communicating with one another, whoever that was. I checked his background, and the person who was visiting Seungri was only a driver. However, there were several individuals inside the SUV when they followed your wife. If we can follow that car down, we'll be able to reach their main compound and eventually meet their boss. The point is that the car understands exactly how to change its path so that they won't get tracked down."

"Just continue tracking it. I'm sure there will be times when they fail to comprehend that someone is tracking them. They aren't always that observant." I said, and he nodded.

"Got it. Don't worry, we'll make it out." Elder Taeyang patted my shoulder.

I'm delighted I still have him. He resembles my father. Regardless, they're siblings. Looking at him makes me think of my father. My doubts about my clan had disappeared when they began doing everything they could to assist me and carry out anything I requested. It demonstrates that they're likewise eager to seek revenge on my father. Elder Mino got into the car a few minutes later.

"I have bad news." He stated at instant.

"What is it, Elder?" I asked and turned to his direction.

"Taeyong Lee died last night. There was a brawl, and some of the convicts were hurt and killed, including him. Fortunately, the warden is our ally. He showed me the CCTV footage, and it was determined that Taeyong initiated the fight. I believe he truly wanted to die. For us not to interrogate him, I believe." I tightened my fists again. Fuck, why does everytime I got the opportunity to gather information, it dissipates in an instant? It's really making things tough for me and us. Fuck them, they really planned everything mindfully.