PART 52

LISA'S POV

"How's Jennie and our baby?!" I asked despite panting heavily.

Rosé was walking back and forth while Irene was rubbing her hands while sitting down. Fuck, please save them!

"We don't know yet. Fuck, I'm so nervous!" Rosé exclaimed as she continued to glance to where the emergency room was.

"Damn it. We should have done something! We—we should've invited her for coffee or anything to keep her from leaving home at that time!" Irene mumbled with dismay in her tone of voice.

"How's Jennie and the baby?!" Jisoo and Seulgi were panting after they spotted us.

I swear, if something terrible happens to my wife and our baby, I won't be the only one who erupts in anger. Our friends loved Jennie, as well as our baby. I'm confident that they can't be stopped after this, and I will not stop them from doing anything. I'll even help them and provide them with anything they demand.

They touched Jennie, they touched our baby, an innocent child who hadn't yet been born, and I would make sure that they touch the enmity of hell.

Our hearts were frantic, the sound of frustration filled the air around us, and I couldn't hear anything but my own breathing because I was so uneasy. My entire body is corroding because it has been about how many hours, and we have yet to receive an update on her!

"Fuck. I need some updates. Damn it!" I got up abruptly, punching the wall repeatedly as a surge of anxiety consumed my consciousness.

"Calm down, Lisa—" Jisoo was about to stop me, but I pulled away my body.

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down? My wife and our baby are in that fucking room because of my fucking freckles!" I exclaimed, catching the attention of everyone that surrounds us.

"Lisa—" Rosé stopped talking as we saw the doctor show up from the emergency room.

"Doc! How's my wife and our baby?!" I glided to him instantly.

Please, I'm not sure what I'll do if I lose one of them. Please, I need a positive news.

"I'll be honest with you, Ms. Manoban. Your wife is in a dire state. She sustained a concussion, abrasions, cuts, and bruises. She's lucky that she avoided a neck and spine injury." As his words came out of his mouth, my heart dropped, my knuckles formed a knot, and I'm fighting not to burst into anger. Fuck, my wife didn't deserve this!

"As for the baby, I'm so sorry. The baby didn't make it. The impact caused the lining of her uterus to detach from the placenta. This situation made even your wife into a risky condition. We're going to do everything to save your wife. I'm so sorry." The doctor added. A hard pang went inside my ears, my body was paralyzed, my blood was pulsating, and my world collapsed.

This isn't happening.

No. I can't accept this shit! My baby is not dead! It's only been weeks. Our baby can't be dead!

No! Fuck, no!

"No—no. That's not true. Stop telling shit! My baby is not dead! Tell me the truth!" I yelled, tears covering my eyes, and I couldn't stop myself from grabbing the collar of the doctor.

"Ms. Mano—" He tried to pull himself away from me, but I gripped his collar harder.

"Save my baby! Our baby isn't dead! Get back into that fucking room and save our baby! I refuse to accept that fucking reason! Our baby is not dead!" I yelled even louder, my veins protruding out of my neck in fury.

Despite my attempts to pester the doctor, he remained silent. My sobs erupted across the corridor, and my eyes were completely covered with tears, running down ceaselessly. I could hear my friends' sobbing and how they were attempting to pull me away from him.