PART 25 (M)

LISA'S POV

My body was already burning hot, even if we hadn't really started doing the intense part. I pulled the knot of Jennie's bathrobe, and my eyes sparkled when I saw how beautiful her body was. Fuck, she's so fucking sexy.

"Is this what you've imagined?" Jennie asked me.

"It's way better, Jennie. Way better." I responded and slowly removed the bathrobe and tossed it somewhere.

"You're so fucking sexy. Fuck." I cursed before leaning down on her again.

I kissed her on her lips, our tongue dances inside our mouths, sucking and nibbling it. Jennie let out a soft groan when I bit her lip before going down to her neck and collarbone. I reached for the hook of her bra, and she helped me by lifting her body up.

"Damn, those are so healthy, Jennie." I complimented. Her breasts were round, and her nipples were pinkish and already hard, inviting me to suck it.

"All yours, Lisa. Touch it if you want. Do whatever you want." Jennie uttered huskily, and I didn't waste any more time. I dived into her tits.

"Ohh fuck" Jennie moaned when I enveloped my mouth on one of her nipple. I swirled my tongue and sucked it hardly like a baby who hasn't had a breastfeed. I reached for the other one and kneaded it. Damn, it's so soft, and it fits well to my hand.

"Fuck, keep doing that Lis" Jennie moaned loudly again. She's already a moaning mess and I haven't touch her pussy yet or even eat it yet. I made sure to give attention to the other one before bringing down my kiss.

When I reached her pelvis, I slowly removed her underwear. She even lifted herself to remove it easily. My mouth got watery when I saw her pussy. Fuck, it's the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. Her clit is so pinkish and her nub was perfectly created. I think she got shy when I was staring at it. She tried to close her legs, but I stopped her.

"Don't cover yourself. You're amazing and sexy. You're beautiful, baby." I stated and went down on her shaved and awaiting pussy. Has she been preparing for this? Damn, I should've noticed it sooner.

I placed my nose on top of her to smell her. Her smell is fucking good and addicting.

"You smell so good, Jennie. You're so fucking wet for me already." I mumbled.

"Please, don't keep me waiting, Lisa." She groaned. Her fists are already cramping the sheets.

"What do you want?" I tried to tease her more and kissed her thighs. Purposely avoiding her soaking wet entrance.

"I want you to eat my pussy, please." Jennie didn't even hesitated to say those words. And it drives me to do  it instantly.

I started sucking her slit, nibbling her nub, and I let my tongue lap her whole pussy including the cheeks of it.

"Ohhh fuck yess yes please don't stop!" Jennie moaned and dropped her head on the pillow.

I parted her pussy lips and sucked her clit hardly that caused Jennie to moan out loud. I kept my tongue on her clit and kept circling it. I held her legs to keep it still since she was starting to trash the bed.

"Fuckk Lisa, it feels good ohh" Jennie groaned when I inserted my tongue inside her. I pulled back to insert one finger inside her, I needed to be more gentle since this is her first time.

Jennie's breathing became deeper when I did that. But, she needs more than one if she'll take my cock. So, I inserted another finger, making her gasps loudly again.

"Fuckkk, keep going, please!" Jennie moaned when I started thrusting my fingers inside her while my mouth keeps lapping her clit.

"Ohhh, Lisa, fuckk! Your tongue and fingers feel so good. Ohhh" Jennie arched her back. I looked up to her, and I saw how she was enjoying and the view she offered was so fucking glorious. Her tits are displaying right in my eyes, begging for me to touch it.