PART 29

"You're putting your life in danger. I want you to stop whatever your plan is." He said, his eyes and voice screamed worriedness.

"No, I already started this. I'll finish it." I disagreed and was about to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"I'm your elder brother, and you have a wife. This is my responsibility as your elder, not you!" He yelled, but not that loud.

I understand him, I know he's concerned, and I appreciate him despite our lack of interpersonal relationships. But this is also my responsibility. I can't leave it out. Before I could respond, a commotion broke out. I turned back at her, and before I could go towards her, a gunshot rang out.

"Lisa!" My wife yelled. The agents around shot the gunman, my body became limp, my eyes widened, and my hands started to tremble.

Jackson stood by me. He used his body to prevent the bullet that was about to strike me. I turned to face him, who had his arms around my body.

"Jackson!" I yelled and grabbed him.

"No! Jackson, stay with me. Call the ambulance!" I shouted and pulled his body as it fell down.

"Don't fucking close your eyes! Stay with me please, help is coming." I yelled, and tears are building up on my eyes.

"I'm–I'm sorry fo–for everything. Go an–and get them, for me–and father." Jackson forced to talk, and blood was coming out on his mouth. Fuck! No! This can't be happening!

"Jackson! No! Please! Don't leave me! I need you, brother, please!" I burst out. My heart felt like it had been stabbed, and my body felt heavier. Despite his dying condition, he managed to smile and squeezed my hand.

LISA'S POV

"Jackson!" I yelled and rose up.

"Love." Jennie instantly placed her hands on my arm. She sat up and caressed my back.

"Tell me it's just a dream, baby. Tell me please." I sobbed and clenched her hand.

"I'm so sorry, love. I'm sorry." Jennie wrapped her arms around mine.

"Jackson.." I mumbled while tears are flowing down in my eyes.

I wanted it to be a dream. But fuck, my walls are collapsing, and the intransigence within me is breaking down. Jackson died, and it was because he protected me. It's all on me again. First, my father, and now my brother. It is assaulting me on the inside. My entire body is in agony and my wrath has puffed up. I can't put up with this bullshit. I can't let them do anything they want with me and play me like a toy. 

Jackson was imploring me to stop whatever I was doing because he comprehended what had happened to our father. And he urged me to leave it to him to protect me. He wasn't asserting much, but I could tell what he was up to. He even encouraged me to just focus on my work and live a peaceful life with Jennie. However, everything fell awry after that. I can't accept this shit. Fuck them! I will assassinate them all!

"I'll kill them all." I mumbled in agony. My eyes are flaring with vengeance again, just like what I was when I went back here.

"Lisa, please. I know how you feel, and I understand how difficult your situation is. But please don't make any actions that could exacerbate the issue." Jennie hugged me tightly, fuck. I almost forgot her on my side. My focus was only thinking about how to get my revenge.

"Please, don't stain your hands with blood." Jennie asked softly.

"I'm here. I will support you with anything, but please. Don't make any illicit decisions. If you do, I may lose you. I don't want that to happen. Let's get their justice with what we can do." Jennie pulled my head to face her. She gently wiped my tears and leaned her forehead to mine.