Part 44~ Unexpected-ship

July 13th~ 4:13am

What the fuck was happening?

I sat in my room, sitting on the bed staring into the darkness.

Early thoughts.

So, Han had basically told Lee Know something that wasn't true and for the past few days Lee Know had been bugging me about this "special trainee".

Firstly, why would I want to have a crush on a trainee who's probably like 4 years younger than me? He is dumb. And secondly, how thick is he to not see that I'm so obviously in love with him? And I was mad at the female leads in K-dramas for being oblivious.

I ran my hand through my messy, purple hair as I groaned and laid my head back on my bed (as suspicious as that sounds). I had recently got my hair done and of course, it had to be the craziest of them all. Not even a natural brown or even a blonde. Let's just remember Seungmin's reassuring words: "I think our hair is just damaged."

Before I knew it, I was waking up to my alarm at 11:05.

I walked out of bed groggily and changed into some proper clothes. Today, we were going to learn the choreography to our new song. I was definitely in no mood to learn some dance but I knew I had no choice. 

Top:

(credits to original owner)

Joggers:

(credits to original owner)

I walked out of my room and on my way to the JYP building, I saw a coffee shop that had recently just opened up, and to my luck I was in need of some caffeine so I walked in the shop. The shop looked beautiful: the walls newly painted, faint music playing in the background and the smell of  fresh bakery items filled the place. I walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee and a croissant. 

Basic bitch.

The total came out to be 12,000 won and so I pulled out my card to pay for the food but then as I tapped it on the card reader, a red light flashed from the reader. The fuck? I tapped it again but it still didn't work. I rummaged through my purse to get another card but before I got anything out I felt the presence of someone near me tap their card.

I looked up to see a man around my age paying for my food, with a smile on his face.

"O-oh you didn't have to sir..."

"No worries at all."

His voice seemed soothing and deep.

"Thank you."

Then I realised, I was out in public and talking to someone?!? Shit. There's no way he could've recognised me though.

"You look familiar, but I'm sure from where."

Now this is where the white lies come in.

"Oh.. I err get that a lot."

He then walked towards a door and gestured for me to sit with him.

I felt like I had to go so I followed him, sitting opposite him.

"So what's your name?"

Shit. No. I can't say it. Lie. Lies.

"I'm Kang Y/N."

Eh, better than saying my actual name.

"Kang Y/N... nice... I'm Jungwon. Yang Jungwon."

I didn't know what it was, but he had a strange feeling. Not a weird kind of strange, but like a nice kind of strange. It wasn't something I felt towards Minho, but I definitely had felt this new feeling before.

So what is this feeling then?

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so sorry for not updating in around a month. I had severe writer's block and starting school was a bit much for me so I didn't have much time to write. If I have to be honest, I just thought of this last minute and I'm so sorry for this bad plot twist. If that's even what you call it. Well, I'm back now and I'll be updating more often now. So what do you think will happen between Jungwon and Y/N? Please do vote and comment if you want to! Have a lovely day/night! I love you guys <33