Part 45~wth?

July 13th~ 12:03pm

"So Y/N... Are you new around here? I don't think I've seen you around here before..."

Get ready for a bunch of lies.

"Oh... yes. I am new around here. I live around like 40 minutes away."

"Oh then what are you doing here then," Jungwon said.

"I came... to meet my friends here," I said as I took a bite from the croissant. Damn. That was a good one.

"That's nice..."

This was so fucking awkward.

"What about you...?" I said trying not to be so dry.

"Well, I was meant to go on a walk but instead I got distracted by a cafe and a beautiful girl."

I-

What the hell? Okay. I had to go ASAP. I smiled and successfully showed no signs of awkwardness. He seemed nice but I wasn't an ordinary woman you could pick and choose on the streets. I pulled out my phone and acted as if I had to go.

"Oh, I'm sorry I need to get going. It was nice knowing you Jungwon."

He smiled back and nodded.

"Same here. It was lovely to talk to you. Well maybe I'll see you around?"

I nodded, got up and waved.

"Yep. Well, bye bye."

I then walked off quickly.

I released a big breath that I didn't know I was holding. 

He was a nice guy. Except from his name, I didn't know anything about this dude. If anyone caught me, I would've been done for.

I sped walked to the JYP building and ran through the hallways and finally got to the dance practice room. I opened the door to see some of the boys on the floor scrolling on their phones and the rest talking to the choreographers. We were finally going to learn the choreography of our new song Chk Chk Boom.

A few hours went by fast. Lee Know and I were still quite awkward after what Han had blurted about, but I was confused. There was nothing to be awkward about. Why did he care even if I did hypothetically like a trainee?

I sat slumped on the side of the wall.

I watched Hyunjin, Chan and Seungmin still practising and the rest on their phones.

Lee Know then joined and sat next to me. We sat quietly for a while until he broke the silence.

"You don't like a trainee do you?"

How did he know?

"Why do you think that?"

"I asked first."

"Fine, yeah. I don't like a trainee," I finally said. I hated having this awkward tension between us.

He smirked and said:

"Sorry for flicking your head..."

"What? When did you-"

"Now-"

He said as he flicked my forehead with his middle finger.

That bitch.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you liked this chapter! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I will now be updating more frequently. Also, in this chapter I wrote that they're preparing for their comeback Chk Chk Boom. Please don't attack me for that. I did it on purpose as I can't really predict what their next comeback is and therefore cannot add it in my story. I hope you guys understand. Please do vote and comment if you want to! Have a great day! I love you guys <33