SPECIAL CHAPTER - Valentine's Day

Hi loves, this is a special VP chapter. It's short and sweet and have nothing to do with Devil's Flaw, Angel's Sin plotline. It's just a little side story I wanted to write to celebrate this day of love, hugs and kisses. Enjoy and happy reading! 

-

Pete

"What are you doing?" Vegas asked as he walks into the bedroom. I quickly hide what I was working on behind me.

"Nothing..." I lie looking everywhere put him. "What are you doing back already? Shouldn't you be tantalizing the world?"

Vegas walks over before sitting down on the floor next to me. He reaches behind me grabbing my wrist as he leans dangerously close over me.

"I'm here to tantalize you. Now show me what you're hiding." He pulls my wrist from behind me revealing the cut out red heart shape paper. "What do we have here?"

"It's nothing!" I yell but Vegas snatched the artwork out of my hand. He opens it and begins scrutinizing it. His eyes slowly lighting up with humor.

I know it was childish to do but I was bored and Cindy was busy today so I was left alone.

"Vegas. Neither man or beast. But the Devil himself." Vegas read the words I wrote. "How cute. You wrote me a love letter and even drew a portrait of me with horns."

Vegas looks at me and smirk. "And on a heart too?"

I can feel my cheeks warming. Quickly I try snatching the heart back but Vegas holds it over his head away from my reach.

"Give it back!" I shout trying to grab it from him.

He hides the artwork behind him and without thinking, I climb on top of him trying to get it back. Vegas releases a guttural moan catching my attention. I stop trying to reach for the heart and look at him. His eyes are slanted almost close. Only then do I realize I'm basically sitting in his lap straddling him underneath me. And I can feel his dick extending against my bottom.

"You horny dog." I lift a leg to get off him, but he grabs my thigh, pulling me back before his arm snake around my waist pressing our bodies ever so closely.

"Now I'm a dog?" He half smiles. My heart skips a beat with how handsome he looks.

Vegas moves closer to me, tracing the tip of his nose on my face before whispering in my ear. "You know when dogs mate, they like their partner on all four. I like you on your back though, so I can see that pretty little face and the way your mouth shapes into a circle screaming my name as I thrust deeply in you. I like it when your body arches off the bed and your nails run down my back leaving your marks behind. I like it when you wrap these long legs around my back so I can fuck you even harder and faster until we are both nothing but a withering mess."

I release a shaky breath as my dick extended to its full length. This man drives me mad with his words alone. Yes a dog he is not indeed nor the devil. He's an incubus in the form of a Greek God's body. Here to torture and destroy any sense of humanity I possess. My own personal sin. My gateway to hell. And by God do I want to follow him to the deepest depths of hell just to live out that fantasy he just described. My body shivers just thinking about it.

Vegas smiles knowing he got me all hot and bothered. It was obvious with how my hard dick laid against his stomach. He moves his hand, giving me back my silly artwork I made. I took it from him knowing I'm red as a tomato now. He shifts his other hand and out of nowhere, he presents me with a single red rose.

"Vegas this is..." my eyes widened as I look at the beautiful deep red flower before me.

"Happy Valentine's day Pete." He smiles.