Chapther 4- Caught a Bet?

Jasmin

Jasmin

♛♛♛

Picture of her outfit above* from Pinterest

It's finally time for tryouts.

Amelia, Emily, Kaliyah, and I, are all walking to the gym area.

I'm wearing grey Nike Pros, with a loose-fitted t-shirt, and sports bra underneath.

A duffel bag with my change of clothes to wear after, are in it.

As we're walking towards the girl's locker room, the door adjacent to it opens.

Boys dressed from head to toe in football gear begin spilling out, laughing loudly, and shouting different chants.

"Woah" Kaliyah fantasizes, her mouth open.

"I know" Emily joins in, her mouth open too.

"Tyler is better than all of them" Amelia rolls her eyes, using her finger to push up both of their jaws.

"Hey guys!" Nico walks over to us, smiling.

"Hey sunshine" I smile back at him.

Since my first day, I've gotten closer to Nico, Chase, Lucas, Jonah, and Tyler. They're really fun to hang out with.

"Ready to make bench Jasmin?" Chase teases.

My jaw slacks slightly. I know he's teasing, but dang.

"She's going to make the team, can't say if you're going to make the football team though" Nico says, sticking his tongue out at Chase.

"You heard him" I laugh, looking at Chase's annoyed expression.

"I could probably throw a football better than you." I exaggerate, not meaning what I said.