Chapther 9- Burnt Four

Antonio

Antonio

♛♛♛

Jasmin's outfit above* Pinterest

"What's got you all moody?" Lucas asks me.

Maybe the fact that I come back from Louisiana, to find out we're not having practice this afternoon, to bake some fucking cookies. I don't even know how to bake.

If I wanted to be a part of some girls scouts cookies group, I would've made sure to ask Jonah for some tips.

"Coach Bonner." I roll my eyes.

"I'm doing you all a favor. How the hell are you twenty-one, and don't know how to bake. Or even cook." Coach Bonner says.

"Who said I don't know how to cook?" I ask him, leaning my arms against the bleacher behind me. Last time I checked, it was Lucas and Jonah who got food poisoning, not me. "Undercooked sausage ring a bell?" He asks.

"No actually, it doesn't. 'Cause it wasn't me who didn't cook it right." I argue. I know how to cook a sausage from Walmart right. I don't know how the hell the managed to fuck it up.

"Ok, but it's not like you're baking by yourself. You're all going to be paired with someone from the volleyball team." He dismisses the topic from before.

"I don't want to be paired up with anyone from the volleyball team." I scoff. I want to be home, in my bed, sleeping. Alone. No one even told me we were to be baking today.

"Well you agreed last week when I told y'all about it." Coach raises an eyebrow. I did?

"He had his beats on, he didn't hear shit you said." Tyler says from the top of the bleachers. That's not helping me out.

"Well he was nodding his head." Coach points out.

"To the music." I mutter under my breath.