Chapther 8- Date gone Left?

Jasmin

Jasmin

♛♛♛

Picture of her outfit for movies* from Pinterest

Tyler and I walk outside of the school. We had just gotten out of our accounting class, and don't have anymore classes for today.

We also don't have practice today. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy.

"Light mode or dark mode?" Tyler asks. Ever since class ended, we've been playing the game of this or that.

"Light mode." I answer as we turn the corner. He raises an eyebrow at me, looking at me surprised. That reaction was expected.

"That shit don't be blinding you when you look at yo' phone in the middle of the night?" He asks.

I'm honestly used to it. And I usually turn my brightness all the way down, if not halfway. "Nope." I shake my head.

"Hm." He hums.

"Sweet or salty." It's definitely sweet for me.

"Sweet, depends on what I'm eating. If not salty." He brushes his hand over his mouth in a subtle matter, trying to hide his smirk for whatever reason.

"You have to pick one." I tell him. We reach Amelia's car, and he leans against it. "Salty I guess." He shrugs.

What was the only sweet thing that he likes? Only salty things I like are fries and wings. Well they're the only things I can think of right now. "Vodka or Whiskey." He cuts off my train of thought.

"I'm done with drinking alcohol. So none." I say flatly. I threw up my want for any type of alcohol along with that vodka.

He laughs at my abrupt tone. "Everybody say that and still end up drinkin' some typa alcohol." Well, I'm different then. And he better not jinx me too.