Chapther 26- Kill Sum

Jasmin

Jasmin

♛♛♛

Adjusting my denim pleated skirt on my hips, I shut the door to Amelia's car, hugging her goodbye before moving up the steps to the entrance of the school. This time without the huge hoodie chocking me with heat.

I took an uber to the mall, and went to buy me some sweat proof, waterproof concealer. I didn't even know sweat proof concealer was a thing, but all I know is that I better not have wasted my money on this.

It was thirty dollars per bottle and I bought two. One is already halfway burnt because the marks were still very much present, and still showing through two layers of it.

That's not what I should've thinking about right now though. I make my way into the crowded hallway, keeping to my right so I don't get ran over by the bunch of people trying to make their way out.

Making my way down the familiar hallways to my human resources class, the only thing not familiar about this walk is when I get pulled into a random, dark classroom, a hand pressing against my mouth to keep my scream in.

Well this took a quick turn.

The door shuts, and my eyes shut dreadfully. Actually scared for what's about to happen. It's too dark in here. The hand removes, and I hear them take some steps back, giving my space.

My lungs feeling heavy, and my breathing shaky, makes everything seem more scary than it should be. It could just be someone playing a friendly prank on me.

But I would rather have the lights on during this play. Turning around, my breath gets caught in my throat, the small wall light plugged in the wall giving me enough vision to see the outline of a familiar head of curly hair, and sharp features.

Pulling my phone up, I click on the flashlight, moving it up to him so I can make sure I'm about to snap at the right person. His eyes squint under the bright light, but his face remains impassive.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

"Right now, the flashlight that's being held right in front of my face." He says, raising an eyebrow and cocking his head to the side.

I turn the brightness up, and he squints harder, the corners of his lips pulling up into a scowl. Why is he the one mad when he pulled me in here? "I still can't see what's wrong with you." I feign a frown. "You need to go to a doctor to identify your problems." I say, being completely serious.

He rolls his eyes, snatching my phone out of my hands and turning off the flashlight, taking it with him as he walks back to the desk positioned in the middle of the room, propping himself up.

He discards my phone beside him, and pulls his own out, going on it and ignoring my presence. Annoyance pricks at every point of my body tickles my skin, and I take steps towards him. I stop when his knee just barely brushes the hem of my skirt, that stops a bit above mid-thigh.