Chapter 10: The Race is On

Naruto looked at the girls surrounding him and gulped audibly. Each girl had a look of pure lust in their eyes. Even Konan was amongst the girls. Naruto thought she at least would be able to control herself.

"So Naruto who's next? It's me right?" Ino cooed as she pressed her breasts against Naruto's arm.

"No Naruto obviously wants me next!" Tenten yelled as she grabbed Naruto's other arm.

"H-Hey what if Naruto-kun wants me?" Hinata said shyly from behind Naruto.

"Well Naruto who is it?!" Ino and Tenten yelled simultaneously.

"W-Well you see...BYE!" Suddenly Naruto activated his rinnegan and used it to teleport across the street as he took of running.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" Ino yelled as she took after Naruto.

"You won't get away that easily!" Tenten said as she took after Ino.

Hinata stayed behind momentarily before a look of determination came across her face.

"I can't let them win! I must get to Naruto-kun first!" With that thought in her mind Hinata took off in pursuit.

Ryuuzetsu, Konan, and Anko smirked as they turned around and sat back down in their seats.

Sakura looked at the other girls in slight confusion.

"You three aren't gonna chase after him?" Sakura said as she ate a mouthful of her ramen. She was spending too much time around Naruto, she had a massive craving for ramen now, or maybe that was just the baby. That thought made a smile spread across her face as she placed a hand on her stomach.

Anko just smirked and turned around on the stool, and leaned her elbows against the counter.

"Let those girls wear themselves out chasing the gaki, they'll never catch him."

Sakura raised an eyebrow at Anko's response.

"When the gaki was younger he could always hide from and outrun even the ANBU, it was pretty damn impressive." Anko said as a grin replaced her smirk.

"Yes I heard tales of Naruto's impressive evasion skills." Konan said turning to face Sakura.

"Yeah that kid has so many impressive skills. I'm not gonna waste my time chasing after him, I'll just wait for the right moment to be with him," Ryuuzetsu said as she turned to leave "Well I've got to go. I've got another damn mission, should be back in a few days."

Ryuuzetsu said goodbye to everyone of her friends, and bowed respectfully to Kakashi before she left to pack.

"Well I must be off too, I'm needed at the academy." Konan said as she too stood to leave. After a few days as a regular shinobi, Konan decided she wanted to give teaching a try. So she applied to be an instructor at the academy. Because of a shortage of good instructors Konan was immediately given a teaching position within the academy.

"Congratulations Sakura, but I have somewhere I must be." Sai said as he gave Sakura a smile before he took off walking down the street.

"Well I'm happy for you and Naruto, Sakura. But I gotta return to my post." Yamato said as he flashed Sakura a smile before he left the ramen stand.

"I'm so proud of Naruto and you, I really wish Minato-sensei and Kushina-sama could be here to see this." Kakashi said with a sad smile behind his mask. "I have to return to the tower, but feel be to drop by if you ever need anything, I'll always make time for my students."

"Thanks Kakashi-sensei." Sakura said as she stood up and gave her former sensei a hug.

With a wave Kakashi shushined away.