Chapter 25: Kiri's Jinchuriki

(The Next Morning, 9:00 a.m.)

"Mmm, you have some explaining to do Naruto." Mei said, wrapping her nude form in a dark blue robe. After their initial romp in her office, Mei quickly and covertly escorted Naruto back to her home so that they could continue in private. The Mizukage's hair was wild and disheveled from her previous lovemaking with the blonde jinchuriki. Mei set two cups of tea down, as she took a seat across from Naruto. The blonde was dressed in his boxers, and a plain white t-shirt.

"Thanks Mei-chan." Naruto said, as he took a sip of his tea. Letting out a content sigh, Naruto set the cup of tea back down. "Hmm, where should I start?"

"Why don't you start by telling me about this?" Mei asked, as she revealed the mate mark on her right arm. "I've always wanted a tattoo, but this is a little unusual. I can feel power coursing through this mark." Mei ran her fingers along her mark, and it began to glow dimly. "It's a very strange sensation, but not in a bad way."

"That's a mate mark." Naruto explained, causing Mei to quirk an eyebrow. "It links us together. I gave it to you by pumping some of Kurama's chakra into your body through the bite I gave you."

"So the power I feel is the kyuubi's?" Mei asked, earning a nod from Naruto. "Will I be able to use the kyuubi's chakra?"

"I don't know to be honest." Naruto replied, as he rubbed the back of his head. "Sakura-chan and Tenten-chan were able to tap into Kurama's chakra, but I think it only worked because they were overtaken by their emotions." The blonde jinchuriki sighed and leaned forward in his seat. "I guess if your emotions ever get out of control you might be able to access some of Kurama's chakra. But since you only have one band I'm not really sure."

"One band? You can have more than one?" Mei questioned, as she glanced at the orange band on her arm again.

"Yeah, Sakura-chan actually has three bands." Naruto answered, holding up three fingers. "The rest of my girls have two bands."

"Why do they have more than me?" Mei asked, her voice laced with barely hidden annoyance.

"It's nothing against you Mei-chan!" Naruto quickly exclaimed, as he waved his arms defensively. "It's just that I've known the other girls longer than I've know you, so I have a stronger bond with them."

"I see." Mei said, rubbing her chin. The Mizukage's one visible eye was closed, as she pondered what Naruto had told her. After a few moments Mei's eye opened, and she let out a light sigh. "Listen Naruto...I'm the Mizukage...so I can't go with you and your group. I have a duty to stay here, and lead this village and its people." Mei suddenly chuckled and leaned forward, giving Naruto a generous view of her cleavage. "However I will definitely be planning more 'diplomatic' trips to Konoha."

"I understand Mei-chan. I wouldn't ask you to leave the village anyways." Naruto said, as a toothy grin spread across his face. "And when you're on those 'diplomatic' trips I'll be happy to be your escort."

"Mmm, I was hoping you'd say that." Mei purred out, leaning back in her seat. "So was there anything else you wanted to discuss. You mentioned that you had to tell me something in my office last night."

"That's right, I did have a couple things to tell you." Naruto said, as he scratched his cheek. "Well I guess I'll start by telling you that Yagura and Utakata are both alive."

Mei's visible green eye widened in surprise, as she nearly choked on the tea she was drinking. "WHAT?!" Mei yelled after she roughly swallowed her tea.

"I brought all the jinchuriki back to life." Naruto said, activating his tomoe rinnegan. The Mizukage gasped when she saw that Naruto possessed the legendary ocular dōjutsu. "I felt like all the jinchuriki deserved another chance at life, since the Akatsuki stole their lives away from them."