Chapter 20: The Nibi

"I'm so fucked, I'm so fucked, I'M SO FUCKED!" These words kept repeating in Naruto's head as he felt Yugito stir next to him.

"Ugh why am I so sore?" Yugito asked with a yawn, as she stretched.

But when Yugito stretched her arms she spotted something that wasn't there before.

"When the hell did I get a tattoo?" Yugito asked herself. She then took time to scan the room she was in. "And this isn't my room either."

Yugito then turned her head to see Naruto sitting on the bed next to her. She noted that Naruto looked to be in the middle of a full blown panic attack. But the thing that stuck out to her was that Naruto was completely naked. When she saw this Yugito was filled with dread. She looked down, and saw that she was completely naked as well. She looked from Naruto, who had noticed that she was now awake, to herself several times, before her face twisted in anger. Seeing Yugito's face contort in fury, Naruto tried to calm her down.

"What the FUCK did you do to me?!" Yugito yelled as her face turned red in anger.

"Wait, wait, wait! Yugito please calm down!" Naruto frantically pleaded, as he waved his hands defensively. But it was too late, because seconds later Yugito fiercely kicked Naruto. The kick sent him flying across the room into a wall. Within seconds Yugito was on him, her fist reared back to punch him.

"Wait! Yugito please let me explain what happened!" Naruto begged as he flinched. Because if there was one thing Naruto feared, it was the wrath of a pissed off woman.

"You have ten seconds to explain yourself before I rip off your balls and make you choke on them." Yugito said with a glare as she lowered her fist.

Naruto gulped at the threat, he knew that she was 100% serious. He took a shaky breath to steady his nerves.

"Okay, what is the last thing you remember from last night?" Naruto asked, earning a raised eyebrow from Yugito.

"I remember meeting you at the bar, then buying a round of drink for the entire bar. After that it's all a haze." Yugito said as she clutched her aching head.

Naruto rubbed the back of his head and chuckled nervously.

"Well you got really drunk. Then you kinda came on to me." Naruto said the last part sheepishly.

"What?!" Yugito hissed. Suddenly the Kumo kunoichi grabbed Naruto's neck and squeezed lightly. "Start talking!"

Naruto gulped as he started to recount the events of the previous night.

(The Previous Night)

The bar was filled with loud laughter, as the alcohol flowed. Yugito and Naruto were the center of attention as they continued to buy rounds for the entire bar. After partying with the rest of the patrons, Naruto eventually made his way back to the bar. He slid onto the barstool and ordered another shot.

"Don't you think you've had enough kid?" The bartender asked as he poured Naruto's drink.

"HELL NO!" Naruto cheered as he downed the shot. "I'm barely even buzzed yet."

It was true, Naruto was slightly tipsy. But he was nowhere near buzzed yet. It was at this time that Yugito broke from the crowd and made her way towards the bar. She sauntered over and took a seat next to Naruto.

"Hey buddy!" Yugito cheered as she slapped Naruto on the back. "Hey barkeep! Get me another shot!"

Yugito no longer had the near immunity to alcohol that she used to have. She did however still have extremely high alcohol tolerance. But Naruto could tell that she was extremely drunk. After Yugito downed her shot, Naruto pushed the glass away from her.