Chapter 12: Sheathing His Sword

Two hours after they had started their sex session, Naruto and Ino were still going at. Currently Naruto was lying on his back, while Ino was vigorously sucking his cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she tried to take more and more of his shaft in her mouth. She could get about nine inches down her throat before she started gagging.

Naruto had his hands running through Ino's long platinum blonde hair encouraging her to continue. He let out a throaty moan when she swirled her tongue around the tip of his shaft.

"Holy shit, she may not be as good as Sakura or Anko, but damn if she doesn't make up for it in enthusiasm." Naruto thought as he felt his orgasm quickly approaching.

"I-Ino-chan I-I'm gonna cum." Naruto grunted out as he started to lightly thrust into Ino's mouth.

She didn't respond. She just sped up her bobbing trying to get her prize. She was rewarded when Naruto exploded into her mouth. Ino let Naruto's shaft slide out of mouth with an audible pop, and licked her lips.

"Mmm I love the taste of your seed."

"Kami you're such a slut Ino-chan." Naruto said with a lecherous grin.

"Hmm but I'm your slut." Ino said as she snuggled up to him and traced circles on his chest.

Ino was enjoying Naruto's warmth and closeness. But just as she was about to nod off, she heard something that made her turn white.

"Hime are you home? I heard some noises." Inoichi Yamanaka said as he opened the door.

Inoichi opened the door expecting to his daughter fussing over her appearance, or maybe reading some family scrolls. But when he opened the door and spotted his daughter, his hime, naked cuddling up next to an equally naked Naruto Uzumaki he nearly passed out.

Inoichi looked from his daughter to Naruto several times, trying to look only in their faces. His mind finally caught up to what he was seeing and his face turned red in anger.

Ino seeing her fathers anger quickly covered herself with the bed sheets and tried to calm the situation.

"Now daddy calm down, there's no need to get upset."

"No need to get upset! This man took my daughter's innocence, in my home own home no less!" Inoichi yelled visibly shaking with anger.

"Uzumaki you're a dead man!" Inoichi yelled as he glared daggers at Naruto.

Naruto looked at Ino and silently asked if he could bolt. Ino shared his gaze and nodded.

Just as Inoichi was about to throttle Naruto, he disappeared in a flash of yellow.

"Huh that was Hiraishin. When did that little bastard learn that?" Inoichi thought as he stared at the empty spot where Naruto had just been.

Inoichi turned his gaze to his daughter. She was currently staring at the floor with a massive blush on her face.

"Hime care to explain to me what the hell is going on!?" Inoichi asked anger still evident in his voice.

Ino chuckled nervously as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Today Ino!" Inoichi said getting rather impatient.

Ino cringed at the tone of her father's voice. She let out a sigh and looked at her father.

"Is mom home too?"

"Yeah she is, and she's probably wondering what the hell we're yelling about."

"Well get her and wait for me in the living room. I'll get changed and be down in a minute, I have something really important to tell you both."