Chapter 21: Seducing a Priestess

"What did you just say Naruto?" Sakura asked, anger seeping into her voice.

"I said I have a promise to keep," Naruto said with a raised eyebrow.

Naruto yelped in pain when Sakura suddenly pulled on his ear.

"You just want to go to Oni no Kuni so you can sleep with Shion you little pervert!" Sakura accused as she continued to pull on Naruto's ear. The pink-haired kunoichi glared at Naruto when she released his ear. "We are not taking a detour just so you can fuck a priestess!"

"Ah shit! Sakura-chan that hurt," Naruto said as he rubbed his sore ear. "But I did make a promise Sakura-chan, and I always keep my promises."

"I don't give a shit!" Sakura exclaimed, as her anger slowly grew. "We're on a mission, and we can't be wasting time. We already made one detour, we're not making another one!"

"But it wouldn't take too long, Sakura-chan." Naruto said, trying to convince Sakura. "We're really close to Oni no Kuni. It would take two days at the longest. Then we can get right back on track."

"I said-" Sakura tried to say something, but she was cut off by Ryuuzetsu.

"Wait! What the hell is going on?! Why the hell are you two arguing?!" Ryuuzetsu questioned with a confused look on her face. "Because I've seen you two fights lots of times, but they were always just little spats. Then you guys would make up like ten minutes later. But you seem like you're genuinely pissed Sakura, so what's up?"

Sakura huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm also curious as to why you're so upset at Naruto-kun." Hinata said as she poked her index fingers together; a faint blush painting her cheeks.

"Yeah what the hell has your panties in a bunch." Anko said as she picked her teeth with a kunai.

"FINE!" Sakura suddenly exclaimed. "If you want to know so bad I'll tell you."

Sakura took a deep breath to calm herself, before she started speaking.

"It was about a year ago, shortly after Naruto returned to the village. Naruto, Lee, Neji, and I were assigned a mission to protect a priestess named Shion. A demon named Mōryō was trying to take over the world, but he needed his old body back first. Shion was the only person who could seal Mōryō away. So he sent four assassin's after her." Sakura explained as she shrugged her shoulders. "Long story short, we beat the bad guys and Mōryō was sealed away."

Sakura then turned to glare at Naruto, who visibly flinched under her harsh gaze.

"Then after we do all this, Shion mentions something about passing on her powers. She basically asked Naruto to have sex with her, and get her pregnant. Then this baka agreed without even thinking. He probably didn't even know what she was talking about." Sakura finished with a sigh.

"Hey!" Naruto exclaimed, "I did know what she meant!"

"Oh did you now!" Sakura yelled as she started to glare at him again, her fists glowing blue as chakra flowed off them.

"I-I mean I had no idea what she was was saying. Y-You know me, I'm so stupid sometimes." Naruto stuttered out, as he shrunk away from Sakura's growing anger.

"Now do you see why I'm so pissed?!" Sakura exclaimed as she turned back to the rest of the group.

"I say let the gaki have his fun." Anko said as she continued to pick her teeth.

"What!? You can't be serious?!" Sakura yelled, as she looked at Anko incredulously.

"I just don't see what the big deal is." Anko said, as she put her kunai away. "We head to Oni no Kuni, the gaki knocks up that priestess, and then we're on our merry way. It's not like this priestess doesn't want the gaki to fuck her."