Chapter 9: Big News

Naruto groaned lightly as he started to awaken. He was faintly aware that his head was resting on someone's lap. He could also feel the warm tingling of healing chakra on his head.

When Naruto finally opened his eyes he spotted Sakura hovering over him. She had an annoyed look on her face as her glowing green hands hovered over his head. With another groan Naruto sat up, which surprised Sakura.

"Ugh what the hell happened?" Naruto asked as he rubbed his still aching head.

"Well after I told you I was pregnant, you passed out and hit your head on the table you baka! I had to make sure you didn't get a concussion, and suffer any brain damage, well anymore brain damage." Sakura yelled, but she let out a sigh and calmed down. "What happened Naruto? You said you wouldn't freak out! Are you not ready to have kids!?"

Naruto could see that Sakura was starting to panic, so he leaned over and gently kissed her effectively silencing her. When they separated Naruto grabbed Sakura's hands and looked her right in the eyes.

"Sakura-chan you don't know happy I am to know that we are gonna be parents. You just caught me off guard with the news, and I was just shocked. There's nothing I want more in this world than to start a family with you and the other girls. I'd give up on being Hokage to have a family with you all." Naruto said in the most sincere voice Sakura had ever heard, and it brought her to tears.

She immediately wrapped her arms around him pulled him close, as she cried into his shoulder.

"Thank Kami I thought you weren't happy!" Sakura said into his shoulder.

"Sakura-chan being a dad has always been one of my greatest dreams. Since I grew up without my parents, I've always wanted to have kids so I could treat them the way I always wanted to be treated as a kid." Naruto said as Sakura released him from the hug and looked back into his eyes.

"But what if we aren't ready? What if we're bad parents?" Sakura said as she broke his gaze and looked to the floor.

"Sakura-chan don't you ever think that. We'll be the best parents ever, and we're more than ready, believe it!" Naruto said with his foxy grin.

Those few words immediately lifted Sakura's spirits and a small smile spread across her face.

"Do you really believe that we're ready?"

"Sakura-chan I know we're ready. You're one of the strongest people I know, you've done things that I couldn't dream of doing, so I think we can handle kids."

Sakura's smile widened when he said this.

"Dammit he's right we are ready for kids. I know we can do this."

"Oh are baby is gonna be so KAWAII!" Inner Sakura squealed like a little school girl.

"I have one question though." Naruto said shaking Sakura out of her thoughts.

"Uh sure Naruto ask away."

"You're the medical expert, so how did this happen so fast?" Naruto asked, which made Sakura look at him as if he was the dumbest person on earth, well he was sometimes.

"You do know that if you have unprotected sex, that it significantly increases the chance of pregnancy right."

"Kit let me talk to the girl, I can explain what happened." Kurama said surprising Naruto.

"Oh hey Kurama, haven't heard from you in a while. Why would you want to talk to Sakura-chan, she already explained it to me."

"Because kit that's not the reason she got pregnant, so just let me take over for a minute so I can explain this to to her."