Chapter 11: Sowing the Seeds

Naruto yawned as his eyes slowly opened. When his eyes fully opened he was instantly met with the sleeping face of Anko. She had fallen asleep on top of him after their lovemaking last night. She didn't even bother taking Naruto's shaft out of her womanhood.

Naruto had a small smile on his face as he watched Anko sleep peacefully. He then looked to the mate mark on her arm and his smile widened. He reached out and gently ran his fingers over the marks.

"I promise Anko-chan that I'll show you all the love that you were denied for all these years. We'll shower our child with the love that we were both denied." Naruto thought as he pictured his future family with all the girls.

At Naruto's touch Anko started to stir slightly. She let out a soft yawn and started to stretch.

"Anko-chan time to get up." Naruto said softly as he kissed the top of Anko's head.

"Hmm five more minutes." Anko said in a tired voice as she buried her face into the crook of Naruto's neck.

"Alright my sexy snake." Naruto said as he hugged Anko close to his chest.

After a few more minutes in each others embrace, Anko reluctantly got up. She let out a soft moan of disappointment as Naruto's shaft slide out of her.

"Last night was amazing Naruto," Anko said with a smile. "You made me feel so special."

"It's because you are special to me Anko. Each of you girls has something special that I love about you."

Anko smiled, but it turned to a frown when she looked at herself and Naruto.

"Come on gaki let's wash up." Anko said as she grabbed Naruto's arm and led him into the shower.

After cleaning each other up, Naruto and Anko were now in the kitchen. Anko sat at the table and watched as Naruto raced around the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"I never saw Konan, where do you think she is?" Anko asked as Naruto cracked a few eggs and put some bread in the toaster.

"Konan-chan is so busy at the academy, that she often sleeps there. She even has a cot set up in one of the storage rooms," Naruto said with a chuckle. "I swear Sakura-chan and her work themselves to death sometimes."

"Yeah I Sakura looks like a zombie sometimes after her shifts." Anko said as a few giggles escaped her lips.

"I know it worries me sometimes, but I know it makes her happy to save lives." Naruto said as he placed a plate of food in front of Anko.

Anko looked at the plate of scrambled eggs and toast.

"Huh a meal fit for a bachelor." Anko said with a grin.

"Hey I may not know how to cook many things, but what I can cook is really good," Naruto said with a pout before he started to eat. "Besides Konan-chan has been doing a lot of the cooking lately. She's actually an amazing cook." Naruto said as his mouth started watering as he thought of Konan's cooking.

Anko just rolled her eyes and took a bite of her food. Her eyes widened when she tasted it. They were the best tasting eggs she had ever eaten. Immediately she started to scarf down the food.

Seeing this caused Naruto to burst out laughing.

"HA! Told you I can cook!" Naruto said with a grin.

After a second helping of eggs Naruto and Anko sat at the table drinking some tea and making small talk.

"So what are you gonna do today?" Anko asked as she sipped her tea.

"I don't know. If the girls don't try and jump me, I was gonna go and visit Ino-chan. What about you?"