Chapter 15: Resurrections and Reunions

Naruto sat awake in his bed as the early morning sunlight streamed in through the window. As he sat there he clutched Konan and Ryuuzetsu close to his body as they both slept. Sometime during the night Konan had crept into the bedroom, and joined Ryuuzetsu and him as they slept. Naruto looked at both women and smiled when his gaze landed on the rings on there arms. He clutched them closer to his body as he stared out the window.

As he stared out the window he thought about how his life was going to change in less than a year. He could already picture his family, a big new home, and hopefully he'd finally achieve his dream of becoming Hokage.

Naruto was shaken from his thoughts when he heard soft knocking at his door. He quietly got out of bed, gently laying Konan and Ryuuzetsu back down onto the bed. Quickly throwing on a shirt he made his way over to the door. His eyes lit up when he saw his first love, Sakura standing in the door way.

"Sakura-chan good morning!" Naruto said excitedly as he leaned forward and gave Sakura a long good morning kiss.

When they broke the kiss Sakura had a slightly dazed look. She shook her head and regained her composure.

"G-Good morning Naruto I-I came to get Konan, Ryuuzetsu, and you." Sakura said still a little dazed from the kiss.

"AW! Come on Sakura-chan it's so early!" Naruto whined before a grin spread across his face. "Why don't you come back to bed with me."

Sakura immediately became flustered, and was seriously considering taking Naruto up on his author. But she shook her head again wiping her mind of her perverted thoughts.

"No, as tempting that offer is, Tsunade-shishou wants to do a check up on me and the other girls, so you're coming too," Sakura said sternly as she cracked her knuckles. "Or do I have to drag you there by your ear!"

"No ma'am!" Naruto said as he ran back to his room to wake Konan and Ryuuzetsu.

After some coaxing they were both out of bed and dressed. As they walked towards the hospital Konan and Ryuuzetsu kept mumbling about how sore they were and that they couldn't keep up with Naruto's stamina.

During the walk Naruto noticed several men blatantly ogling Sakura, Konan, and Ryuuzetsu. Naruto quickly growled at them and shot them a glare that promised a slow and painful death if they continued to stare at his girls. The men quickly averted their gaze, trying to stop their knees from shaking. Sakura giggled at Naruto's possessive behavior, but she also found it extremely alluring.

After that incident the rest of the walk towards the hospital was relatively quiet. Sakura lead them through the hospital's sterile white halls. All the nurses and doctors would greet her and show her great respect. Eventually they reached a room near the end of the hospital. Opening the door Naruto spotted the rest of his girls along with Tsunade, Shizune, Karin, and Kakashi.

"Morning everyone!" Naruto said as he gave each of his girls a kiss.

"Good to see you gaki." Tsunade said as she pulled Naruto into a hug, smothering him in her massive breasts.

"Morning Naruto-kun." Shizune chirped as she gaze Naruto a quick hug.

"Hey you knucklehead." Karin said as she gave Naruto a tight hug.

"Good morning Naruto." Kakashi said as Naruto shook his former sensei's hand, trying to show a little more respect than usual.

"So why'd you call us all here baachan?" Naruto asked as he took a seat next to his girls.

"Well I want to do a check up on the girls, plus it will be good practice for Karin. So I'll need you girls to come up one by one, Karin and I'll give you a check up."