Buried

"I'll clear the path for you, take 'em all out, in-exchange for your rifle ammo.", I said.

"Okay... okay. You're... sure you wanna do this?", he hesitantly placed the last of the explosives down, after shoving a ton of ammo in a bag for me.

"Yes. I'll repay you somehow. I hope we meet again.", I brought out my hand after packing even more syringes with me.

He hesitantly shook it, "Yeah... Sure..."

"So how're you plannin' to get out?", I asked him as I extended my hand, for him to hand me a few of the grenades he had.

"Uhh, through the- the back exits. I know this building well. Few contacts here and there to stay, I believe. Hopefully... A-Are you... really going to take the main exit?", he handed me five or six.

"Yeah."

"Be-Be careful, I guess...?"

"And if we see you with firearms later on somewhere, you'll be rewarded for it."

"With all due respect, sir... What could you possibly give me?"

"Have faith, dammit!", I yelled and then rushed back out to where we had killed Mark. The area was now swarming with armoured guards.

Fuck.

Brought out my other form and snatched away as many of their guns as I could as they shot me. I was beginning to get used to it. I then remembered the way Lara spun around to build momentum, and land a cut sharp enough to cut away muscle like fruit.

I turned my hands to blades and let them come at me.

Before I knew it, the one that attacked first had been sliced in half, holding his guts as he tried to reach his hand for his comrades. Three of them simply ran away, while I lunged myself at the remaining guards, biting away what I could, but not having swallowed.

I threw one grenade at Mark's body, and bolted.

One grenade.

I hastily crawled back the way we had entered. The explosion sounded a few alarms in the distance that shut off as I got closer. As a geographically handicapped idiot, I took way longer than I should have, as I was forced to kill whoever stood in my way. At one point I strafed both my arms in their respective directions, and sliced one of them into four pieces.

Two.

Clawing, slicing, chewing, throwing them around like toys, possibilities of bullying them were endless. I was finally taking in the beauty of this power.

Three.

Explosion after explosion, my ears had begun ringing, fuelling further my anger that the guards were met with. The facility was breaking down more and more. The front door mangled beyond recognition. I decided to crawl upwards, to the Dragon's head. I thought to speed up... So I, without needing to crush my arm to unleash the power, launched myself a few feet at a time.

I threw one more grenade upwards, after holding it in my hand for several seconds.

Four.

Many parts of the ceiling fell to my face, but I was too used to expecting my guts to be spilled out, so it was nothing to me. I crawled through the opening and found the inside of the dragon's head. Moonlight poured in, letting me see what I'd done to the poor guy's expensive suit that I forgot I was still wearing. I tried to crawl out from the mouth but the head,

fell right off, landing on the concrete.

I used another telekinetic burst to break out, to be met with flames all around me. I threw the last grenade at it, as the flames I saw weren't enough.