A Billion Dollars

The chopper we had used at first seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary. Once inside, I was shown a fraction of their tech, with everything touch controlled, barely any wires, complete autopilot, a layout that looked simple enough for even a child to use, and top it all off, an incredible speed of 400 kilometres per hour, without the need to refuel for at least twenty hours. I didn't even know if it was powered by electricity, or regular fuel. I couldn't care less.

"I'm bringing an unauthorised vehicle to a different land, do you have any idea what that could mean for me?!"

"What?"

"I lose my fucking job!"

"Your kid's life is on the line and you care about your job?"

"Losing this job is worse than death."

"Whatever the hell that means. I don't care."

"We're not gonna have much time. I'll need to straight up declare my intentions, my exact-"

"These boxes back here, what do they got?"

"Weapons."

"Yeah, I figured. Just say you're on a weapon delivery under the authorisation of... You know what, show me photos of all your higher ups."

"What?"

"Just do as I say!"

He showed me profiles on the touchpad, and I stopped him once I came across that one man I ate the bones of.

"Him.", I said. "Say you're working under his orders."

"And what if he answers back?!"

"He won't. Believe me."

"Oh, mein gott...", he cried in fear.

I monitored what he did on the screen so he wouldn't go for any sort of distress call.

We reached one of Buffalo's many buildings' rooftop after about nine hours of holding my claw to that poor kid's throat. Once we landed, I simply bolted out.

I was then met with multiple rounds of some kind of advanced assault rifle, firing long rounds that easily cut through me like butter.

"You... fucker.", I coughed out blood, watching him load the gun, get back in the cockpit and fly away, as I fell off the edge, landing near a dumpster in an alleyway.

Parts of my own collar bone penetrated my neck as I couldn't help but strain my throat screaming.

I heard people approaching and looked up, as I slowly healed. Five men around the age of thirty showed up.

One of them spoke up, "We got a boy with bad luck here. Check his pockets, y'all, that bag too."

"Yo, this bag just got some dusty ass clothes. Not a damn scent.", another replied.

I got up, ignoring my broken foot and shoulder.

"Give that back!", I yelled.

"Or what?", he punched me hard, as I held onto the dumpster next to me for support.

I drew out my claws and dug them deep inside his guts. And with my palm facing upwards, I dragged it upwards, tearing him apart completely as they all screamed, and tried to run away.

I pulled them back with my powers, one at a time, like a rope. One by one I broke their hands, their arms, their legs, their ribs. I beat them till not even their mother could call them pretty, but I let them breathe.

I felt... strong. For once.

I took one of their t-shirts, and wiped the blood off me wherever I could. Not much of a mess this time. The jumpsuit I wore was of a strange material, any liquid just simply slid off it, instead of getting soaked.