Family plan (chapter 18)

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT"
you yelled at graves as you pushed him harshly , having a sad yet painful look in your eyes as he saw the pain and anger in your gaze.
"IF WE DIDNT FUCKING LEAVE AND IF YOU DIDNT GRAB ME ID STILL BE WITH HIM AN HED STILL BE ALIVE."
You snapped and graves raised his hands to show you he meant no harm.
"Y/n I'm sorry really , he'd want you to keep going like he said he'd want you alive."
Graves tried comforting you but it only made you more upset.
"YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WOULD'VE WANTED BECAUSE HES DEAD."
You yelled and kept quiet as you held a mean glare.
"he told you..he wants to you to keep going."
Graves spine quietly and your fists clenched at your side , your knuckles going white from the pressure.

"THE WORLDS FUCKED GRAVES , THE WORLD IS FUCK , GHOST IS DEAD AND THE MIILITARY IS SHOOTING PEOPLE DOWN WITHOUT WORD: TO KEEP GOING IS NOT GONNA LAST LONG."

You were hurt. Beyond repair. You shook your head as you looked at the dog tags in your hand and you held them tightly as you felt your tears fall , looking away as you wiped your falling tears. The wind blew slightly as it kicked up causing a slight chill to run through you as you looked out into the field. You thought of the reason you had come to the states in the first place. To see price and the others. You knew they could possibly be alive but now you had a new journey.

To find them and get to them.

You took a deep breath and graves placed his hand on your shoulder and you tensed but you didn't push away yet as you thought about ghost.
You thought about his words and you knew he was right , you had to keep going for him.
"I'm going to find price and the others."
You spoke up as you pushed past him and graves eyes widened.
"You can't go alone are you crazy?."
Graves went wide eyed as he heard your words.
"Then come with me , you fucked up enough in my life and I need you to do me good for once so if you do against me going alone then fucking come with me."
You seethed , an underlying feeling of a strong emotion of anger and loss showing through.

Graves thought for a moment. You were right , he hasn't done much good for you aside from make things worse and he could see just how much this was effecting you , how much it was effecting everyone and there wasn't much you could do but try and make it through and keeping moving even if you didn't want to. You had to do it for ghost.
"If you really fucking care that much about you you'll fucking go with me. If you want to help come with. If you really wanna fucking fix shit then fucking help me on this"
You voice was level headed now. You feelings were still there no doubt but you calmed down a moment to keep yourself from snapping again. To keep yourself from falling apart , to keep going.

You needed to keep going.

Graves made his final decsion and looked you dead in the eye as he gave you a small nod.
"I'll go with you...but you can't go alone that's for sure. You'll fucking get eaten or some shit or worse"
He explained and you let off a small huff.
"No fucking shit Sherlock."
You glared but calmed yourself as you your breathed in and exhaled deeply as you went to walk off.
"We need a plan , we can't just go with the wind we need to know where we're going genius."
Graves retorted and you stopped in your tracks , As you had come to your abrupt halt you replayed his words and you knew he was right.
You couldn't just leave but you knew where to go.
"Currently we're in Nebraska....we need to head up the mountains...it's where there located. We head off and through , keep check of road signs and bullshit and we keep up..."
You explained.
"For now we need to get to somewhere safe."
Graves suggested but you shook your head.
"We walk while it's still day , as it gets darker will look for a hideout to keep at bay. Once we check and make sure we're hidden we do a tick check"
You disagreed and stepped around in the feild gesutiring to the tall grass around you.

Graves let off a small sigh and he followed behind to catching up as you didn't turn your back around and kept your eyes ahead as you were focused on the new journey that lied ahead.
"We head through the feild , go through the streets , settle down in some building or some shit and keep moving in the morning into the woods. Will keep on a train or road and keep look for people around , you don't know anyone's intentions if there infected."
You spoke again and graves looked at you and tiltied his head.
"You touched ghost...he was infected.you could be infected?"
Ghost questioned and you thought for a moment.
"The virus mutated...it's through bites now. You can tell. Ghost had a bite on him...I'm fine."
You said as you kept walking through the feild and graves let off a nod. He looked seeing the dried blood on your hands from when you had the interaction with ghost and he saw how you had looked at the dog tags in your hand again and he watched as you placed the dog tags around your neck.

New Journeys lied ahead for you couldn't let the dead get ahead. The graves were filling quickly faster then fire for new times would be retired. Out lied family for who was far and gone for you couldn't let up as you must keep moving on.