Chapter Seven

Anamika's pov :

We entered Swati's house and the party was in full swing. There was a lot of crowd. We went over to greet Swati.
" Hey guys! Am so glad you could make it" said Swati. "Of course, how could we miss your farewell" I said. "We are gonna miss you," said Aditi. " Oh here is a little gift for you" said Sara. "Oh thank you so much" " Enjoy the party guys," said Swati. She went to meet other people while we looked around the party. It sure was a happening party. But that was obvious since Swati is such a sweetheart and popular among everyone.
A few hours later, a guy approached me. He looked drunk. " How come he is drunk if there are no drinks here" I thought. "Hey beautiful," he said.
"What? Why is he talking to me?" I thought. I pretended to not hear but he didn't take the hint and came over and started flirting. I looked around to find my friends to help me get away from this creep. Then suddenly a girl came over. She was damn angry.
" What the hell are you doing with my boyfriend?" she screamed. Wait what, boyfriend? If he is her boyfriend why the hell was he flirting with me?
" Listen, I think there is some misunderstanding. I didn't do anything, your boyfriend came over to me and started flirting." I said. "Yeah right, why would he flirt with you" she screamed.
Damn! Cool down on the screaming girl.
A crowd formed to hear this dumb fight.
Suddenly the girl threw a cup of juice on me. What the.... did she just throw juice on me? I looked at her with shock while she smirked. My friends came over to me. " Hey back off girl, your boyfriend is a creep, not her," Ishita said. The girl rolled her eyes and said "Of course the gang is here to take this flirt's side". What? I am not a flirt. " Hey! Stop," said Aditi. " What now you will tell me what to do or say?" she said. " Maybe we should" said Sara. Rohan stood protectively. " Oh please! The flirt, The gossip queen, The nerd and The mama's girl. You guys will tell teach me huh," the girl said mockingly. " Hey back off and stop saying nonsense about me and my friends " I said. The guy lunged at me and I dodged him. Rohan came forward and punched the guy and said
" Don't you dare try to say anything or touch these girls". The toxic couple rolled their eyes. The girl said. " Oh look the girls' knight in shining armour." Then she looked at me and said, " Did you flirt with him also to be your guard?". I was shaking with anxiety and anger. I looked at her and said " Me and my friends maybe anything but atleast we are not a pick me who puts down others to feel better about herself. " She started to say something but I didn't spare her the time. I gave her a death stare and left the party with my friends.
" God! She was such a bitch" said Sara. " Yeah but Annie's comeback was awesome " said Aditi. I looked at my friends and saw that they were kinda down because of what happened.
" Hey guys! Why don't you all come to my place and we have our epic night stay" I suggested. Everyone agreed and we went to my place.
As we entered my place, Maa, Papa and Bhai greeted us in the hall. " How come you are home so early?" Maa asked.
" The party was boring Aunty, So we came over to chill with you" said Ishita.
My parents laughed at that but Bhai looked at me trying to figure out what was wrong. I avoided his eye and said, " Maa Papa we are gonna go to my room and watch some movies". They nodded and Maa said, " I will bring you guys some snacks". I nodded at her and we went up to my room. We decided to watch YJHD coz of course it's a classic. Maa brought us some snacks and we enjoyed the movie while eating. After the movie ended I noticed that my friends were feeling better and they were busy with their talks so I went to the bathroom coz I knew I couldn't control it anymore. I locked the door and sat on the floor. I was shaking and crying badly. I knew I was having an anxiety attack. I started hitting myself to get rid of the numbness.
" Annie what are you doing inside the bathroom for so long" asked Rohan banging on the door. " You okay in there?" asked Ishita. " Yeah am okay. I am coming in 2 mins." I said.