2

daphne

"i'm sorry for keeping you at the mall with me for so long." sophia says.

"sophia i've already told you that it's fine. we both forgot about the time but i didn't come late anyways so it's fine." i give a reassuring smile and go back to eating from my salad.

"well did you have fun at your practice?"

"it's the same as usual, if only your brother and his team would stop being so loud all the time it would be better." i say and roll my eyes.

"yeah trust me i know, whenever there's a game on the tv or if he's playing video games, he always yells as soon as things doesn't go his way." she says with a chuckle.

"well he better play good this weekend cause we have made a great choreography at cheer practice." i say proudly.

"well giving that he's always at the gym, eating like a bear and practices basketball with his friends outside like all the time, i think he'll be fine." she assures me.

"let's hope so. i have class in 10 minutes, you coming?" i ask.

"sure, i have math soon as well." she nods.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"so the next assignment you'll be doing is going to be a group project." the teacher says.

it'll be fine as long as i'm not with him.

ew.

"i'll write down the groups here." she continues.

daphne and......lily. great, she's smart and so am i.

i look over at her and give her a small smile. then i look back at the board and freeze.

daphne, lily and aiden.

fuck me.

i look over at him and he smirks at me. i look at him and give a sarcastic smile back and then roll my eyes.

the three of us get together at a table.

"okay so since we don't get time to do this during classes we should do this at the library. or at someone's house." lily suggests.

"yeah that works i guess." i shrug and aiden nods.

"great well let's start planning a bit now." lily continues and we get started.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

once class is over i walk over to my locker and when i close it again i almost have a heart attack when aiden stands there.

"what the fuck." i say and place a hand on my beating chest.

"you're so easy to scare." he laughs and walks away.

"not funny." i say and walk after him.

"well i think it was." he says and looks down at me.

he towers over me so i have to tilt my head to make eye contact with him.

"whatever." i mumble and walk to my next class.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"okay so can anyone tell me the answer to the first question." the teacher says.

both me and aiden raise our hands quickly.

"aiden." the teacher nods.

he smirks at me and then turns to the teacher again.

why does he always smirk at me?

i roll my eyes and listen to the right answer knowing i would've said the same thing.

ੈ✩‧₊˚