18

daphne

after waking up i take a shower, do my skincare routine and put on some tights and a hoodie.

i put my hair up in a ponytail and then braid it before walking to where the breakfast is.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

we stretch and practice about half an hour before the first game starts.

"perfect ladies." coach says and we all go to take a break and watch the team practice.

soon enough the first game had started and we did our choreography and then cheered on the boys.

and then they won.

and the next game as well.

"okay great work everyone. tomorrow we'll have to get up early so don't go to sleep too late." the coach to the basketball team says and my coach nods in agreement.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

the girls all shared different rooms but we decided to hang out for a bit before we were going to bed. it's now ten pm so i decide to get back.

my door doesn't open and i struggle with pulling at the door.

"ugh great." i mumble.

i tense when i feel someone behind me.

"need help?" he asks.

"no, i can do it myself."

"it's a shame adam isn't here to help you." he teases and when i turn around i give him an angry stare.

"by the way, how did that date go?"

"wonderful, thanks for asking." i say and go back to trying to open the door.

"really? cause i can hear from sophia's room and she kept talking to you for hours about how well her date went."

"i know such a coincidence that we both had a date that night." i say and harshly pull the door open.

finally.

i turn to close the door when i'm in my room but instead i see aiden close my door and walk towards me.

"why are you lying to me?"

"i'm not." i say and look at the floor.

"sure you're not."

"well it doesn't matter anyways, you're my best friend's brother. nothing more."

"well i'm also the guy who ruined every other guy for you?"

i scoff.

"now you're the one who's full of themselves. you weren't even that good." i say and he chuckles while poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"right. i only had your legs shaking, your pussy dripping and you begging for more." he says and pushes some hair away from my face.

i let out a shaky breath.

"doesn't matter."

"right. cause that's over."

"right." i nod and after looking at each other for a couple of seconds he turns to leave.

a while later i get a text.

unknown number: still keeping the secret i see, i wonder what sophia will think when she finds out

ੈ✩‧₊˚