epilogue

"when you know, you know."

4 years later

daphne

i stare at the pregnancy test in front of me.

please please please.

why does these minutes go by so slowly?

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"you really outdid yourself tonight." i smile and kiss him.

"well my princess should always have the best. and if that mean a date at a roof all by ourselves, then that's what you're gonna get." he shrugs.

then he does one of the sexiest things ever. he pulls at his tie to make it looser and takes his suit jacket off before pulling up the sleeves of his shirt.

no wonder i got knocked up by him. he's too hot to not fuck every chance possible.

i still haven't told him. but i am now.

"um aiden?" i say and he hums and walks over to me and places his hands on my hips.

i exhale softly and walk over to our closet and grab the box.

i make him sit down on the bed and give him the box.

i nervously look at him as he opens it.

it's quiet for a while. too quiet.

"we're gonna be parents?" he asks and looks at me with teary but happy eyes.

"yeah." i softly laugh.

he stands up and gives me a deep kiss while caressing my waist with his thumbs.

"i love you. thank you for being here with me." he mumbles against my lips.

he then goes down on his knees and kisses my belly.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

9 years later

and now we're sitting in our backyard, watching our twins as the play.

while watching them my hand is holding aiden's and the other one is caressing my pregnant belly.

we didn't think we'd want more kids but as they're growing up we realized that we do, and here we are.

i look at aiden and smile. he smiles back and kisses me.

"i love you. i'm so happy i finally got to be with you. and create our beautiful family." he says and my heart warms. he still makes me blush and nervous.

"i love you. and i wouldn't want anyone else to be my husband and father of my children."

then i rest my head against his shoulder as we continue to watch our children.

i don't think we ever really were enemies.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

the end🥹🥹

i don't want this to be overrrrrr

any ideas for new stories?