13

daphne

i squint my eyes when sunlight hits my eyes. i still when i hear a groan behind me and an arm around me pulls me closer.

aiden spent the night here with me.

i move to turn around but feel something harden against my ass. my eyes widen and i move again to tease him and feel the hardness grow.

"fuck daph." he mumbles with his morning voice.

"sorry. didn't know you'd be in bed with me." i say and turn to lay on my back so that i can stretch my body a bit.

i hear him inhale and i look at him and catch his eyes on my breasts that are pressed against my t-shirt, he then moves his eyes down to my bare waist.

"i'm gonna take a shower and maybe we can get some breakfast after that. and then look at the weather for today."

he nods and continues to observe my body as i get out of bed. weirdly enough i don't feel uncomfortable with his stares.

i take my clothes off and get into the shower. i close my eyes but then gasp when i feel his naked body behind me.

his hands grabs my hips and starts rubbing his now hard dick against my ass.

"let's make the most of this weekend. don't you think?" he asks and kisses behind my ear.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

i can't stop smiling as i cut up some fruits while aiden makes pancakes.

i don't know how he doesn't get tired. he fucked me from behind while my chest was pressed against the bathroom wall. and then lifted me up against the wall and made me cling my legs around his hips as he pounded into me. he then sat down on the shower bench and made me ride him.

well i did the best i could since i was too tired, but he didn't seem to mind.

i get a notification and look at my phone.

sophia: guess who has spent an entire weekend with a boy?

my heart stops. she knows?

sophia: meeeee

right. i breathe out.

i chuckle as she keeps texting about how amazing he is.

"what are you laughing at?" aiden asks me and tries to look at my phone.

i quickly close it knowing that aiden doesn't know about sophia's crush.

"um just a fun tiktok from sophia." i shrug and get the fruits and plate with pancakes to the table.

before we can start eating mom calls.

"hey mom." i say and aiden stops his movements to not make a sound.

"hi honey. how are you?"

"good. i've kept myself busy." i gulp and aiden smirks.

i roll my eyes.

"well it looks like the weather is alright again. we'll be back tonight. maybe you can prepare some dinner?"

"tonight?" i ask and aiden looks at me confused.

"yes! isn't that great. just like we had planned."

"mhm. well i'll make dinner then."

"great. i'll see you later."

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"okay that's all my things." aiden says and i awkwardly nod.

"good. i'll see you in school then."

"yeah." he nods.

we stay quiet, not really knowing what to do.

eventually he grabs his bag and opens the door. before leaving he looks at me and looks like he wants to say something but he stays quiet and leaves.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"my baby. i've missed you honey." mom says as soon as she comes home and sees me.

i laugh as she hugs me tightly.

i don't know how my mom will manage when i move out and start living as an adult.

"it's only been like three days." i chuckle.

"well it's enough for us to miss you." dad says and i smile.

"how's it been for you. did the lights work?"

"well we kept them off and mostly lit lights instead." i say.

"we?"

my eyes widen a bit.

fuck.

"yeah, sophia stayed here." i say and fix my hair and look away.

"really? cause i called her mom yesterday and she said sophia was at some other friend's house."

"well, i'm that friend." i awkwardly chuckle.

"a boy friend, daphne."

"oh."

"did you have a boy over?" mom asks and steps closer to me.

i'm interrupted by the water boiling out and i quickly move to blend through the pasta and lower the heat.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

me: what did you tell your parents you were doing?

aiden: that i stayed at a friend's house

me: i accidentally used the word we, and now my parents know i wasn't alone

aiden: so say you were with sophia?

me: really? that's so smart!! obviously they didn't believe me

aiden: well not really my problem

and the normal aiden is back

ੈ✩‧₊˚