24♡

daphne

i walk up the stairs as aiden walks behind me.

when i open his door there's a big box on his bed. i look at him confused.

"open it." he smiles and i do.

i gasp when i see the five different lingerie sets. there's black, white, red, dark blue and dark green sets.

"h-how did you know my sizes?" i ask and blush when i hold a bra up. it's all lace and won't cover up anything. which i guess his plan is.

"i looked at a bra of yours once and remembered the size." he shrugs.

"i'm impressed. these look great, you have good taste." i smile and inspect the red one.

"i guess i deserve to see what it looks like." he smirks and i laugh.

"sure." i say and bite my lip.

i walk into the bathroom that's connected to his room and change. when the set is on the nervousness disappears.

i feel good. the bra cups my perfectly and the thong makes my ass look great. i smile and take a deep breath.

i let my hair out and open the door. aiden lays in bad and exhale when he sees me.

"fuck." he groans and palms himself over his jeans.

i walk over to the bed and crawl over to him. i straddle him and grind slowly.

his head falls back in pleasure and i start to grind faster.

"do i look good?" i ask.

"fuck yes. the things i wanna do to you are unholy." he groans and i start to kiss his neck.

"what do you want to do?" i ask.

"i want you sit on my face and ride it. and then i want to fuck you until you're shaking." he says and i can't help but moan at his words.

he grabs my hips and pushes himself down on the mattress. i take my thong off and nervously get myself closer to his face.

"sit on my face daph. put all your weight on me, i wanna devour you." he groans.

i feel myself getting wetter and wetter by his words and i take a deep breath before sitting down on him. well on his face.

his hands caress my hips and he starts to kiss my soaked pussy. i let out a breathy moan and hold on to the headboard.

his tongue licks all over my slit and then licks in circular motions around my clit. he sucks my clit in his mouth and i moan.

i grind on his face as he continues with giving me pleasure.

"that's right, use my face. i want to be suffocated by your cunt baby."

his words causes my stomach to do a flip and grind even faster as he teases my clit only.

my legs start to shake around his head and he pushes me even closer to him as i cum with a loud moan.

he licks up every drop of my juices and i try to get my breathing back to normal.

i get back to straddling him and he looks at me with a proud look.

"3 minutes, kinda impressive am i right?"

"sure is. you want me to..?" i ask unsure and point to his boner.

"i need to be inside you." he says and pushes my head down gently so he can kiss me.

i kiss him back deeply before hinting that i want him to take his shirt off. once it is i pull his jeans and boxers off.

i moan at his big cock that already leaks with precum. i stroke it and leads it to my opening.

i slowly take him in and exhale deeply at the feeling of being filled. he moans places his hands on my ass and starts massaging it while i lean down and give him a sloppy kiss.

our tongues meet each other's and i grind my hips in a slow wavy motion in top of him.

he grabs my ass even harsher and pushes his dick upwards.

i moan in his mouth as he sucks on my bottom lip he then bites it before pulling away.

i circle my arms around his neck and look him in the eyes as i continue with my wavy motion.

"you look so fucking good. this bra fits your tits perfectly. and this ass, fuck baby. i'm obsessed with your body. can't think of anything else." he mumbles the last part but i heard him.

"is that so?" i ask and sit up and take my bra off. i grind slowly on him as i start squeezing my breasts.

"oh fuck. i'm not gonna last long."

he pushes me so i'm no my back and then teases me by rubbing his hard dick on my soaked cunt. i moan and my eyes roll back, i whimper and whisper a 'please'.

"what was that?" he asked.

"please." i say again and he smirks proudly.

"good girl." he whispers against my mouth before deeply kissing me.

he thrusts into me and i moan loudly. i scratch his back with my nails causing him to groan.

he pulls back a bit, still fucking me, and takes my legs and makes me rest them on his shoulders.

he thrusts even deeper and harder and the pleasure becomes too much.

he holds my legs as he pulls them to meet his thrusts. he goes even faster and then rubs my clit fast.

i see stars as i cum.

"oh my....fuck." i moan loudly. i bet his neighbors hear us.

"ahh, fuck daph. making me cum so hard." he moans and cums inside me.

he pulls my legs back and smiles at me. but that quickly turns into panic.

"i just came inside of you." he says and has a panicked expression on his face.

"it's okay i'm on the pill." i laugh and he looks a little relieved.

"i'll by a day after pill anyways tomorrow."

"tomorrow?" i ask.

"yeah, you're staying here. it's been a while we need to catch up a bit." he says in a flirty way and i laugh.

"it was not long ago but okay. i'm not really feeling like sleeping tonight anyways." i sigh and wander my hands over his strong chest and broad shoulders.

ੈ✩‧₊˚