23

daphne

"and then he asked to kiss me, you hear that? he asked me." sophia rants about her weekend at ethan's.

i just laugh at her, i'm so happy for her.

when i go to open my locker i make eye contact with aiden. he looks at me and then looks down at my body. he pokes his tongue against his cheek and i gulp.

i might've decided to wear a tight v-neck shirt today and it showed some cleavage.

he grabs his phone and then looks at me before leaving. i hear my phone getting a notification.

unknown number: i wonder who you wear that outfit for

what the fuck?

it's aiden who has been bothering me all this time?

ੈ✩‧₊˚

i'm on my way to class when i get pulled inside the janitor room.

"wha-"

"are you free tonight?" aiden asks me.

"no." i scoff.

does he seriously think that i'm still gonna sleep with him after this? idiot.

"oh. well maybe i can get my parents to leave somewhere. sophia's gonna hang out with aria i think." he says and looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"no i'm not gonna have time for this anymore." i say and start to open the door when he grabs my wrist.

"what do you mean? did something happen?"

"yeah, your game is over. i thought alex was the one to bother me with all those texts. but apparently you've been playing with me all this time." i say annoyed.

"i don't know what you're talking about. what texts?" he asks confused.

he's kind of a good liar i'll give him that.

"these texts." i say and show him my phone.

he reads them all and confusion and shock is all over his face.

"someone has been bothering you all this time?" he asks.

"well yeah, and now i know it's you. which honestly makes sense because you've been near me like all the times i've received them. and you're the only one that know about this. since we haven't told anyone." i rant and he places his hands on my cheeks.

"i haven't done this. someone must have seen me leave your hotelroom or something." he says and calms me down.

"i don't know." i mumble.

"why would i do it? it leads you to this, and i don't wanna stop this between us."

"maybe." i shrug.

"ill try to find out who it is. we just have to be more discreet." he says and i nod.

"if we even continue this. can you show me your phone?"

"yeah." he unlocks it and gives it to me.

i look through his messages and not one of them is from the other number. he has only logged in with this number.

"okay, i guess i trust you."

"that's right." he smiles proudly and i roll my eyes but a small smile finds its way to my lips.

"why didn't you tell me someone had bothered you with this?" he asks.

"i didn't wanna take it too seriously i guess."

"yeah, that makes sense. well do you wanna hang out this weekend?"

"sure." i nod and he smiles.

i sneak out and he stays inside and leaves a while after me.

ੈ✩‧₊˚