19♡

daphne

the messages makes me anxious and out of focus. it won't leave my mind.

when i'm having breakfast it's all on my mind and same when it comes to practice.

i keep noticing aiden looking at me. and i know he does this to annoy me.

it's not like i don't have him whimper and cum in a few minutes after being inside of me.

but i'm not gonna be like him and bring that up.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

there's a knock on my door.

i look at my phone confused. it's 11 pm.

i open the door and is met with aiden.

"hey."

"hi?" i answer confused.

"i can't sleep."

"okay? so you'd rather spend this time with me?"

"well you're so boring and that makes me tired. and i need sleep." he shrugs and i glare at him.

"i'm just joking." he laughs and closes the door as he walks in.

"i'm not boring. and i think we both know that." i say and he raises his eyebrows.

"what do you mean by that?" he smirks and caress my cheek, giving me goosebumps.

my body feels cold and i catch his eyes looking down at my very exposed body. wearing shorts and a tank top, and since i'm cold, my nipples poke out.

he inhales and moves his hand to my waist.

"you're right. you're definitely not boring, if you're in the right mood and place that is."

"you on the other hand. you're rude, arrogant, selfish, annoying and you can't seem to mind your own business." i say and walk even closer to him.

we look at each other before smashing our lips together. i moan and pull at his hair while he moves his hands to my ass to carry me up and throw me on the bed.

he pulls his shirt off and i bite my lips while pulling down his pants a bit ans then let him do the rest. i palm him over his boxers and he throws his head back and groan.

i pull my shirt up and my mouth leaves a breathy moan when his cold hands grabs my breasts.

"these fucking tits. so perfect. it's like they're made for my hands." he mumbles and pulls at my nipples.

"who knows maybe they were?" i smirk and take off my shorts and panties.

i lay back down and let my fingers touch my soaked pussy. his eyes is completely focused on the movement of my fingers.

i circle my clit and then let my fingers tease my opening. i slowly thrust them inside of me and curl them. i arch my back and gasp when he harshly grabs my boobs and suck on one of them while kneading the other one.

"you've missed it? you've missed my pussy?" i breathe out and he looks at me.

"fuck yes."

"mm good. cause i need you to fuck me." i moan and slightly push him away so i can move to stand on all fours.

"what are you doing?" he asks and grabs my hips. massaging them.

"i've missed your dick, not you. i'd rather not look at you." i say and he chuckles.

"fair enough. i don't mind this view." he says and pushes my head down on the mattress.

i hiss when his hand grabs my hair and the other hand slaps my ass and then grabs my hip.

he lines up behind me and teases my opening. the only sounds is our heavy breathing and my wetness.

he suddenly thrusts in all the way and i moan loudly in my pillow. he stays still as i slowly move my hips.

"that's it baby." he moans and grabs my hips and starts to thrust me against his hips.

he starts to roughly push me on his cock while thrusting his hips to meet the thrusts.

he groans as i clench around him.

"fuck." i whimper.

he presses his fingers on my clit and teases it. adding even more pleasure.

"that weekend wasn't enough baby. i need more." he moans out.

"i fucking hate you. you've made me feel like shit." i moan out.

"still i make you this wet and fuck you this good." he breaths out and i hate to admit it but he's right.

i never thought sex could be this good.

"fuck i'm gonna cum." i moan.

"me too."

i cum a few thrusts later and he pulls my head up by pulling at my hair. he thrusts even faster and harder and then cums on my back.

i fall back down on the bed and try to get my breathing back to normal.

he turns me around and places his hand tight around my throat before kissing me harshly.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

after cleaning me up he surprises me by laying down next to me in bed.

he turns to look at me.

"i meant what i said. i like this, the sex i mean."

"yeah me too, even though i hate to admit it." i say.

"maybe this could be a casual thing. and secret of course." he suggests.

"yeah maybe." i smile and he smiles back.

ੈ✩‧₊˚