10♡

longer chapter than usual for obvious reasons🤭

daphne

"okay i think everything is packed now." mom says and grabs her bag.

"have fun, i'm gonna miss you guys." i pout and hug her.

dad joins the hug and i smile. i wave them goodbye walk back into the house.

i immediately call sophia.

"soph, i hope you're ready for a weekend with me." i say excitedly.

"oh, i kinda made plans to be with ethan." she whispers his name as no one in her family knows about him and her crush on him.

"oh my gosh, when did you plan this?" i ask, happy for her.

"he asked me yesterday since he's home alone. i'm sorry."

"no don't be. i know you've wanted to hang out with him for so long."

"i have." she sighs happily and i smile.

"well use protection, giving what you've said about that guy and his body i can only guess what you're planning for." i chuckle.

"daphne ford! what's your problem?" she says trying to sound angry but starts laughing instead.

"well have fun." i say and we hang up.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

i hate myself for what i'm about to do. but i have one friend and she's busy and i'm bored.

me: you up?

a minute later i get a response.

aiden: yes

me: do you want study or something?

aiden: it's eleven pm, i'm not gonna study now

aiden: maybe you are nerdier than me

i laugh

me: i told you i'm smarter, whatever i'm bored so i'll study for a bit

i put my phone away and get my books and my computer, a few minutes later i get a text

aiden: i'll bring mc donald's

i smile and bite my lip to stop me from smiling even bigger

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"you're a lifesaver, i'm starving." i say as he gives me a burger.

"no problem." he chuckles.

after half an hour i realize that i've written about five sentences and it's not looking like i'll write more now.

"i'm not really in a study mode to be honest." i admit and he laughs.

"great, i've written like two words." he chuckles and i smile and close my computer.

"well if you want you can leave." i say and get up from the couch.

"yeah i'll get going...what the fuck?" he mumbles.

"my mom just texted me that there's a storm and i have to stay wherever i am."

"what? for how long?" i ask and look out and see that it's really windy outside.

"at least until tomorrow. can i stay here then, i'll sleep on the couch or the floor?"

"of course, i'll get some blankets and pillows and stuff." i say and walk up the stairs and feel him following me.