11

daphne

it took a long shower and hours for me to fall asleep yesterday. the guilt i'm feeling is huge.

how could i do this?

and why did he have to make me feel so good?

i walk down the stairs and expect him to be gone.

but he's currently cooking eggs and mixing a pancake mix. there's berries and fruits on a big plate and smoothie done in the blender.

he's shirtless and has gray sweatpants. his back muscles moves as he turns around and i almost drool at the sight of his toned stomach and v-line.

"hey." he smiles and fixes his hair.

"hi." i awkwardly smile.

i look around in the slight mess in the kitchen.

"i'm sorry. i'll fix that later." he blushes.

aiden adler just blushed?

"no it's fine. it looks good. i haven't had a breakfast like this since..." i trail off.

"i thought i'd make sure you get a good breakfast since i couldn't help you yesterday." he mumbles the last part and looks down.

"yesterday? nothing happened yesterday." i say and he catches on to my lie and lame try on making us not talk about it.

"right." he nods.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"this was amazing, thank you." i say.

"no problem."

"i'll clean and all, so you can leave."

"yeah about that." he scratches his chin.

"what?" i ask nervously.

"the storm was bad. i think we both woke up during the night by the sound of it. my car got ruined by a tree falling on it. it's still windy and it might me a rain storm tonight."

"so what does this mean?" i ask.

"our town has been advised to not be outside for the rest of the weekend."

"but my parents?"

i find my phone and sure enough, they've called and texted multiple times.

mom: honey i'm sorry but the storm seems to be so bad that we can't be at home until tuesday. there should be enough food in the fridge and freezer. i love you, be safe❤️

fuck.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"wait so you actually thought that i was bad in the beginning of cheerleading?" i ask offended.

"well yeah, you were too scared to do anything. and the few tricks you did were....." he winces and i gasp.

"well i'm sorry then." i laugh and stir the pot with chicken and sauce.

"but i mean, i was not the best either." he say trying to make me feel better.

"sure you weren't" i mumble and he laughs.

"you're right i was pretty good."

and the normal aiden is back.

"hey, you remember, wait was her name again...right stella?" i laugh.

"gosh don't remind me, she was obsessed. too obsessed for my liking."

"she hated me because she thought you and i had a thing. i think it's pretty obvious what we think about each other." i laugh and shake my head.

"what do we think about each other?" he asks with a smirk.

"well...i think you're a cocky jerk." i say and slowly walk closer to him.

"mhm really?" he teases.

"yeah, now i'm gonna put the table. fix the rest of the food." i say and start to walk.

"yes ma'am"

why am i feeling butterflies?

ੈ✩‧₊˚