12♡

daphne

after dinner we fixed the guest room for him and then we watched a movie.

weirdly enough things weren't awkward.

i sigh as i look up at the ceiling.

my phone lights up, meaning i got a text.

aiden: are you awake?

me: yes

my body flutters and i smile in excitement. why? i have no idea.

"hey." he says.

"what's up?" i ask.

"you really wanna know?" he asks and looks down.

oh.

i chuckle and thank everything that the lights not too bright for him to see the blush on my cheeks.

he lays down next to me and we silently just watch each other.

his leg touches mine and my eyes widen as i realize i'm only in a big shirt and panties.

"fuck." he mumbles.

he takes a deep breath before asking me.

"how about that one time thing gets changed into a one time weekend thing?"

"what do you mean?"

"we're gonna be alone for a couple of more days and i don't know how i'm gonna keep myself from more." he says and moves closer to me.

i gulp but feel comfort being this close to him.

"i like the idea of that." i whisper.

i look up and meet his eyes.

i lean up and softly kiss him. his hand meets the back of my head and kisses me deeper. i lift my thigh to rest it on his and he roughly grabs it with his hand.

i moan in his mouth and pull him by his shirt so that he lays on top of me. i trail my hand down his chest and stomach. i then reach his pants and palm him, he's already hard.

he groans and kisses down my neck, his hands find the ends of my shirt. he looks up at me for reassurance and i nod.

he inhales as he sees my almost bare body. he kisses down my chest and grabs my breasts and gives me a deep kiss.

"you're perfect." he says in between kisses.

i don't know how to respond so i just keep kissing him. not that i mind though.

i tug at his shirt and he pulls it off and sits up so that he can take his pants off.

i can't stop myself, i press my hands on his stomach and caress his toned body.

i bite my lip and he pulls it back and instead makes me suck on his thumb. he groans and i slowly suck it and lick around it.

he pulls his thumb out but makes me open my mouth and quickly puts his mouth back on me and touches my tongue with his.

i pull at his hair and move my leg to the back of his thighs. wanting him even closer.

he grinds his hips against mine and i almost loose it. he's not even inside me but i already feel this much pleasure.

he groans and the kiss ends. the both is us are just now focusing on our hips joining in a fast speed.

"i need you." i whimper and he groans and kisses me deeply before pulling away and drags his boxers of.

oh. my.

i can't stop staring. it's so big. i release a nervous breath.

"we'll make it fit, don't worry." he smirks and i scoff.

"it's not even that big." i lie and he looks at me for a second before chuckling.

"yeah?"

i can't answer because cold air meets my body as he pulls down my panties.

his fingers circles my clit and pushes down my wet slit to my opening.

"fuck you're so wet." he moans.

his fingers enter me and thrusts slowly as i quietly moan. i tilt my head back and grind my hips. his fingers start speeding up and i clench around his fingers.

"i need to be inside you. is that okay?" he pants.

"yes, please" i moan and try not to feel disappointed when his fingers leaves me.

his hands grabs my breasts again and takes a nipple between his teeth and lightly bites it. i shudder and watch him take as much of a breast as he can in his mouth. he suck my nipple and plays with the other one.

i bite my lip and pull him back to me and kiss him. i grab ahold of his thick and hard dick. i rub it up and down slowly and smile against his lips when i feel the precum.

i move it to my opening and he spreads my lower lips and carefully enters me. i breathe out and he rests his forehead against mine.

i clench around him and circle my arms around him and bite his neck when the rest of his dick enters me. he stills inside me and i clench even more and arch my back.

he he moans and once again takes a nipple in his mouth. he starts to thrust slowly but steady.

he takes one of my thighs and makes me rest it on his hip, holding on to it as he continues with his hard thrusts.

i scratch his back and make my hips meet his thrusts.

"faster." i urge and drag my nails along his back when he fulfills my wishes.

my breasts are moving because of the fast speed and i use my hand to hold them. he curses as he watches me and i look up at him.

"ride me. please baby." he whimpers.

why was that the hottest sound ever?

he pulls out and lays down and pulls me by my legs so that i can straddle him.

his dick is still hard so it's easy for me to grab it and ease him into me. i lightly moan and start rolling my hips. his hands grabs my ass and helps me manage to keep the movements.

i start grinding fast and lean down so that i'm laying on him while making my hips roll in a wavy motion.

"does that feel good?" i whisper against his lips.

"so good." he barely manages to talk.

i start thrusting my hips hard and he moves to meet my thrusts. i start sitting up and with the help of his hand on my hips i manage to move in a fast pace and have his cock reach as far as it can.

he sits up and looks at my breasts and almost looks mesmerized.

"you're tits are so fucking prefect. i'd do anything to fuck them." he murmurs.

he then grabs my neck and thrusts his hips upwards. i moan loudly and move even faster and whimper when he starts rubbing my clit with his thumb.

i start to shake and clench around him, causing him to let out a sound.

he slaps my ass and presses his hand slightly harder around my neck. he keeps eye contact and both of us understand that we're both gonna cum in any second.

suddenly everything else disappears and his rubs against my clit gets faster and harder. his hand against my hip pushes me down even faster and harder.

and then i cum.

i moan loudly in pleasure and feel him pull out and cum all over my chest and belly.

i look at him and the both of us chuckle.

we sure make a good team.

ੈ✩‧₊˚