42

aiden

i wake up when i feel someone moving beside me. i groan a bit when my eyes are forced to be open but relax when i see daphne turning around so he face can rest against my chest.

i realize that i spent the entire night holding her so that her back rested against my chest.

but now she's turned around so i can see her face. she looks adorable.

i sigh and brush through her hair. there's no point in lying. i like her. too fucking much for this to end.

but knowing her, she doesn't like me.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"good morning." i smile when she wakes up and hour later.

she makes an annoyed groan and moves closer to me.

"not a morning person huh?" i chuckle as she shakes her head on my chest.

"did you at least sleep well?" i ask and carefully caress her back.

"yeah. like a baby." she tiredly smiles.

"that's good. want to have some breakfast?"

"yeah but let's do something else first." she smirks and walks up completely naked, making me hard as fuck.

she walks over to the bathroom and looks at me while raising a brow and giving me a seductive smile. i groan and walk over to her.

my head is pressed against the wall as she sucks me off. i hold her hair with my hand and guide her while watching her wet naked body.

she looks up at me and i know that i'm the luckiest guy in the world.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

i'm already hard again when i watch daphne walk down the stairs in only panties and my tshirt.

she walks over to me and i give her a strawberry. i expect her to take it but instead she takes a slow bite of it while looking me in the eyes.

"gosh." i mumble and watch her use her finger to scoop up the juices that has dropped down her lips and suck her finger up that is covered in the strawberry juice.

"are you trying to kill me?" i ask and she smiles.

"maybe. we're rivals after all." she teases.

"are we though?" i ask and she looks at me confused.

"what do you mean? you like me now?" she jokes and i laugh.

"nah, you're still pretty annoying." i shrug.

"then maybe you should fix my attitude." she mumbles and jumps up on the kitchen island and slowly spreads her legs.

yeah, i'm definitely the luckiest guy on the planet.

ੈ✩‧₊˚