25♡

aiden

i groan when the sun hits my face and then i remember daphne is here. i've barely gotten to sleep but i'm still craving more.

i reach for her but frown when i realize she's not here.

i walk down the stairs and find her in the living room, sleeping on the couch.

she must've walked out after i fell asleep.

suddenly her phone rings and she wakes up. she rubs her eyes and looks at her phone.

when she sees me she shows me her phone.

sophia is calling.

"hi!" she says weirdly high and i furrow my eyebrows.

i can't hear what sophia says but they start having a normal conversation so i go to the kitchen and make breakfast.

she walks into the kitchen and sits down on the kitchen island while still talking to sophia. though she's looking at me as she talking on the phone.

i walk over to her and rub her thighs causing her to inhale. i bite my lip to hide my smile.

i tease her by touching her over her panties and breathing gets slower and less steady.

"sophia, i will call you later, okay?" she asks.

when they've hung up she looks at me.

"i'll get back at you. now you're gonna go to the pharmacy." she says and pats my shoulder.

right. the pill.

honestly it's worth it because cumming inside of her was amazing.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

i decided to game with some friends while daphne rests a bit on the bed.

we had gone for a couple of intense rounds so we're both tired.

i'm talking to my friends when she comes up behind me and leans her hands down to caress my bare chest.

she kisses my neck up to my jaw and my breathing gets uneasy.

i know what she's up to.

she pushes me a bit further back comes to kneel down in front of me.

she kisses my thighs and looks up at me with her beautiful yet sensual eyes. she caresses my thighs and then surprises me by taking her shirt off.

my friends asks me questions but i can't answer. the hottest girl i've ever laid eyes on is now on her knees, naked in front of me.

"can i?" she whispers and thugs at my shorts.

i can only nod and when they're off i spread my legs and make myself comfortable.

she inhales and starts to stroke me. but to no surprise i'm already hard.

she kisses up my cock and i groan quietly. my hand finds its way to her hair and i tightly grip it.

she licks up from the base to the tip and licks around it. she slowly sucks on the tip and i lean my head back.

my focus on the game is all gone but i like the thrill of having to be quiet, so i stay on the call.

she takes more of my dick in her mouth and slowly sucks on it. she looks at me as she rests my tip on her lip.

my hand in her hair pushes her down on my cock and she chokes a bit but she can take it.

"fuck." i whisper.

she sucks until my dick hits the back of her throat and strokes the rest with her hand.

i lift my hips and start to fuck her mouth. she places her hands on the hand rests on my chair and allows me to take control.

i grab her throat and push my dick inside her mouth. precum mixed with saliva leaks out her mouth. but fuck she's never looked hotter.

she grabs ahold of my dick and even holds onto my balls and sucks quickly.

i cum hard and like the good girl she is she swallows most of it.

i grab her neck and let my thumb caress her bottom lip.

i end the call and make her stand up. she looks up at me innocently and i kiss her.

i turn her around so that her back is against my chest. i play with her tits, i'm gonna need to fuck them one day.

i push her on the table and groans when she moves her hips to tease me. i slap her ass and spread her lips so i can enter her.

my hand in on her back. making sure she stays on the table as i fuck her. my other hand grabs her hip and i groan as she clench around me.

i grab her by her neck and make her stand up. i harshly rub her clit and fuck her hard.

she moans and turns to look at me. i kiss her and continue to thrust into her.

i sit down and let my left arm circle around her waist to hold on to her right hip. my right hand pulls her hair and i push my hips up.

"fuck baby, you like teasing me?" i ask but she can't answer.

i chuckle and place my hands on the arms rests.

"ride me like the slut you are." i say and she moans at my words.

she slowly grinds up and down on my dick. then she grabs my hands and rides me up and down quickly. she leans her head back and i kiss her cheek and, while still holding her hands, hug her body close to mine.

she leans forward and rests her arms and head on my desk and pushes her hips against mine.

i know that she's tired so i help her my holding on to her as i pound into her.

we cum a few seconds later.

fuck that was amazing.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

okay maybe i should chill with the smut now🤭