𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭-1

Aemond Targaryen was Rhaenyra's first born son. Daemon didn't leave Rhaenyra in the pleasure house that night. she still had her duty in marrying Laenor and having more sons. Jacaerys her second son and Lucerys her third. at a young age Aemond claimed Vermithor while his brothers had their own dragon eggs. it didn't bother him but he didn't like that his mother shared much attention to Lucerys. one night in Driftmark their uncle Aegon was just done taking Sunfyre on a night flight. Aemond noticed how much his mother hated the boy and his siblings. he took it into his own hands and make some strong claims.

"dear uncle," Aemond said as he walked over to him. Jacaerys and Lucerys walked behind their older brother. Jace knew the plan but Luke didn't.

"nephews," Aegon simply replied taking his gloves off.

"have you heard the rumors? that I am to marry Helaena," aemond said.

Aegon slowly turned to him and shook his head. "well I hope you treat Helaena well," Aegon replied.

Aemond cocked his head to the side, a sly smile on his lips, "I'll be sure to treat her like the whore your mother is."

Luke's eyes visibly widen at his brothers, "Aemond that's quiet disrespectful."

"watch your tongue Aemond," Aegon snapped.

"when I am king I will remarry and end whatever bloodline she and your mother create," Aemond threatened. Aegon threw the first punch, hitting aemond hard. Jace and Aemond quickly jump him, throwing punches right and left.

"stop! Jace! Aemond!" Luke yelled as the boys kept hitting each other and blood went everywhere. Aemond pulled Jace back and grabbed a rock. whilst distracted Luke ran to Aegon's aid seeing his broken nose.

Luke looked over at his brother seeing him lift the rock, "I'll be putting you out of your misery."

"no, no, no Aemond!" Luke screamed. driven by anger Jace throws a punch to Luke the sound his own nose breaking echoed around them. in panick Luke draws his blade from his belt. Aegon tossed sand up in the air into Aemond's eye and Luke brought the knife up gouging his eye out.

this snaps Jace out of his rage fit as he see Luke protecting Aegon, bloodied and fire in his eyes. Jace goes to his brother as guards start running towards them. Aegon clutched his hand around Luke as they get picked up and taken to the living room. they get separated as Alicent enters and rushed to Aegon. Rhaenyra enters minutes later with Daemon right behind her.

"who did this!" Rhaenyra yelled as she watched her son get his eye stitched.

her eyes went to Aegon.

"I did it." Luke spoke up.

she looked at her sweet boy and then back to her first born. "why would you do this!" she screamed at him.

"he was going to kill Aegon! he and Jace just started insulting him and hitting him! Aegon didn't do anything wrong but defend himself!" Lucerys yelled at her.

Rhaenyra, in her own fit of rage grabbed him roughly, "Aemond is your brother! my first born! you don't maime your own family, you fool!"

"you would be fine with him becoming a murderer but when I defend someone I'm the bad person!" he screamed.

"you maimed him for life Luke! you cut out his eye!" she screamed and roughly let him go before focusing her attention on Aemond. "father, Aegon must be sharply punished for his actions."

alicent looked at her husband, "Aegon was defending himself."

"Aemond is your first grandson, heir to iron throne, and your blood father," Rhaenyra silently sobbed.