𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

[ jacelukejoff ]

——————————

Princess Rhaenyra was disowned. Ripped away from her title of Princess of Dragonstone and Heir to the Iron Throne. Otto got what he wanted. Aegon was named heir. Rhaenyra wasted no time in leaving for Driftmark. There she would raise her three boys. With Laenor at her side hopefully, Laena would visit with her daughters and Daemon. Rhaenyra left before Aegon's coronation could start. She regretted leaving so early but she was able to share a few words with her lover, Lord of Winterfell, Harwin Stark. The last place Harwin wanted to be was to bend his knee to someone who hadn't earned it like Rhaenyra. Aegon was a drunken boy who fondled whatever serving girl passed him. Helaena was even younger and sure enough Alicent would have her lay the bed soon for Aegon. Aemond relatively ignored.

With three little hatchlings, Syrax, Seasmoke, and the Targaryen-Velaryon family set sail for Driftmark. Of course, Corlys was in Kings Landing but he would leave soon after to ensure they got home. As hoped, Laena, Daemon, and their twin daughters returned to Driftmark. Jace is five, Luke is four, Joffrey is two, and Baela and Rhaena, are 3. Rheanys was more than happy when with her son and daughter home. even more so with her granddaughters. She would come around to the three boys Laenor claims with no hesitation. Those boys are a stain on House Velaryon. she knew it and she knew everyone else knew it. But the way Corlys dotted on the boys and spoiled them she was coming around. Daemon was more than happy to see his niece and how she had grown up in motherhood. it did her well.

Eventually, Laena, Laenor, Daemon, and Rhaenyra were a couple. Rhaenys had to ensure the small children wouldn't accidentally walk into their room during their nightly activities. The children blossomed in Driftmark. As they got older Jace was a formidable knight of driftmark, dubbed Knight of the Sea. Jacaerys was a cut image of the Stark Lord. Even Daemon didn't question the boy's parentage. Jace grew tall, strong, curly brunette hair, brown eyes with violet tints. Lucerys on the other hand was not Jace's height he reached around his chest. his curly brown hair tamed and cut short consistently, bright blue eyes that matched the seas he sailed with his grandsire, a little slimmer than Jacaerys. Including being dubbed the Pearl of Driftmark. The Knight of the Sea and the Pearl of Driftmark were raised as true Targaryen and Velaryon princes. Sometimes Rhaenyra would have their teacher give them a little more lesson on Winterfell and the Wardens of the North. She wanted her sons to know the truth one day. that they are made of ice and fire. perfect creations. including her youngest son Joffrey. The young boy was dubbed, the Realms Dread. Joffrey was the youngest and spoiled the most. When Rhaenyra decides to bring back her parenting skins - including Laenor's - Joffrey burnt several ships. To be fair Joffrey was constantly with Daemon, listening to his war stories of the Stepstones. Growing up Joffrey only grew more aggressive and with rage outbursts. He eventually grew to control his rage. That rage had seemed to possess Rhaenyra's sons. She would often think it was the ice and fire battling for full control. ice and fire were never meant to meet but now they had taken the form of three boys with dragons.

she sometimes felt bad for them. it truly wasn't their fault the way they were created. The courts didn't care for excuses. They had brown hair and were considered dragonseeds. she would prove them wrong. She, Laenor, Daemon, Corlys, Rhaenys, and Laena spoke of how to take the Iron Throne. Aegon was named by the Hand future heir but as far as Rhaenyra was concerned her dear half-brother did not know about the prophecy, a song of ice and fire. She confessed the prophecy to her close family and how important it would be for Jacaerys to take the throne. She didn’t need it but her sons were made of ice and fire. Her bloodline and Harwin made ice and fire. Even if the prophecy didn’t take effect later on, eons later, her blood, Jace’s blood would continue.