𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦

[ jaceluke+ lucemond ]
[ a/n — I decided to give Aemond a chance to a happy ending before I start making him a sore loser again ]

—————————————————————

Jacaerys softly moaned as he pressed his face perfectly between the crook of his little brother's neck, inhaling the sweet scent of smoky vanilla. his hand slid upside off his thighs, Luke's velvet walls clenching tightly around his cock. Lucerys could barely breathe as he felt Jace's hips buck against his. A pathetic mewl leaves his lips as Jace sucks and leaves a bright red hickey on his neck. the feeling of being watched was invading its way back into Lucerys. threatening to pull him out of the lust-filled haze.

they knew what they were doing was natural and normal. especially on a day like this when they celebrated Jacaerys' official coronation to Prince of Dragonstone and Heir to the Iron Throne. Jacaerys was a perfect prince. Today of all days he looked even more handsome and hot. His coronation outfit was all black with a threading of a deep red that looked like blood. The crest of the Targaryen sigil stood out proudly on his chest in gold. Perfectly tamed and luscious curls.

Lucerys hoped, prayed, fucking begged the gods that no one could smell the slick that formed of his upcoming heat. It was hard to do that when he was very involved in helping Daemon place the Targaryen cloak on his brother. Lucerys had prayed but the gods were cruel and failed him. Daemon had scent blockers but Jace? The second Lucerys was beside him the smell toyed with him. his fangs itching to sink into the unclaimed pale skin of his brother. He held back and did his best to reel in the alpha instinct to jump his brother in front of every lord and his dear mother, the queen.

He wasn't the only one who had a deep instinct to take the young omega. Their uncle, Aemond, who reluctantly bent the knee beside his brother Aegon, was staring at him. The celebration was going to continue through the night but Jace had other plans. Jacaerys had practically drilled in his head from his stepfather how he had every right to claim his sweet brother. Daemon knew of their lewd nights since he was the one who pushed the idea to them both. Jace was away in Winterfell when he received a letter from his mother stating Lucerys had presented an omega. He wanted to fly home immediately but he knew had to keep a strong friendship with Cregan. With Jace, it was during a trip to a brothel. It was essentially him losing his virginity but each beta who Daemon offered him wasn't Luke. Daemon warned him he couldn't bring him an omega since they were rare and he could end up having a bastard. During one of Luke's hard heats that practically had the dragons of Dragonstone drunk off the heat. Which also only proves Luke was high in fertility. Daemon dragged Jace who couldn't handle Luke's scent. it was sending him in an early rut that he didn't need. The last thing he wanted was another beta who barely eased him.

"Just watch."

Jace was pushed up against a small peephole which was Luke's room. Daemon leaned against the back of the wall already knowing what Jace would see on the other side. Usually, Daemon and Rhaenyra took care of their sweet boy but this time it was just Rhaenyra. Jace felt his blood run hot, his rut kicking up into high gear as he watched an obscene scene. something that would send Alicent Hightower into cardiac arrest. such a perfect, sinful sight. His mother's naked body, sprawled silver hair over her shoulders, her soft pants, and sweet words pierced the air.

"Come on, sweet boy. It's okay. you know you love it when I do this," his mother whispered. Lucerys was straddled on her lap, her skilled fingers disappearing in his dripping pussy.

Daemon could hear Jace's breath hitch in his throat as he watched his mother help his sweet brother through his heat. it slowly dawned on him what Daemon had just said. Daemon noticed the sour shift in the scent between them.