𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐭-2

at the tourney, daemon watched from a distance, Luke, Harwin, and Alamea. he walked around giving small greets before he stopped in front of a brunette woman.

"lady Lyanna Pryce," he smiled at the woman.

"prince daemon Targaryen," she answered. he took in her her features, bright blue eyes, freckles littered her cheeks, and pink lips.

"were you formally invited to this tourney, my lady?" he asked her as they walked side by side.

Lyanna gave a chuckle, "I know that's not what you want to talk about with me Daemon."

"then you know what I want to know," daemon responded coming to a stop and looked down at her.

she did the same, narrowing her blue eyes at him, "you want to know about the boy. I'm telling you now... don't do it. ignore him. forget he exist."

"no," daemon said.

she let a deep sigh out, "Lucerys is the center of a web of lies and if you start to unravel this web you will cause a lot of pain and distress. daemon, I mean it. a lot of pain, blood, and grief will be shared. don't do this."

"I don't have a choice," daemon told her.

she shook her head, "yes, you do. choose wisely Daemon." she walked away and went to the Strong family. "hello dear sister," Lyanna said as she stopped in front Alamea.

"Lyanna," she simply stated.

"hi, Luke," Lyanna bent down and hugged the boy. Lyanna warned daemon because of the pain that Luke would bring to the realm if the truth got out. truth was she didn't want to go through the grief either. she pressed a kiss to his head and stood up to meet someone else.

daemon had managed to drag Luke off to the Dragonpit. his plan was going to work if he had witnesses and could corner Alamea and Harwin in. he told the dragonkeepers to bring out Syrax. for Syrax has let Jacaerys touch her because she can sense Rhaenyra's blood in him.

"what are you doing daemon!" viserys shouted as he, Alamea, Harwin, Alicent, and Rhaenyra ran behind him.

"I need to prove to you all that Luke is Rhaenyra's second son!" he shouted.

alicent's face went pale and Rhaenyra noticed. "tell me it's a lie. alicent, you told me my son was dead!" she shouted at the queen.

"he is!" she yelled back.

Luke stood by confused by the yelling. "Luke is my son! daemon please give me my son!" alamea shouted as she held her hand out to Luke. the dragonkeepers brought out Syrax. the she-dragon looked a bit in distress as she went towards them.

"if Syrax allows him to touch her, he's blood of the dragon. he's Rhaenyra's son because Syrax doesn't let anyone else touch her unless they have Rhaenyra's blood." daemon spoke.

Luke looked up at daemon, "she won't harm you. trust me."

Lucerys looked back at the she-dragon and slowly walked towards her and reached out his hand to her. Syrax lowered her snout to him and sniffed his hand. she backed up a bit with a small growl before sniffing him again. there it was. Syrax could smell Rhaenyra in him. she pressed her snout into his hand and then her whole head against the small boy as if he's been a missing piece in her life. she gave small roars as Luke laughed at the dragons endearments.

"alicent has some explaining to do, brother," Daemon spoke up. "as does ser Harwin and lady alamea."

the family went back to the red keep. Rhaenyra couldn't take her eyes off Lucerys as he stood beside Alamea, her hand held his small one tightly. "explain yourself Alicent! why has my grandson been proclaimed dead for years?!" viserys shouted.