𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐭-1

[a/n- don't read this if it makes you uncomfortable! we can workshop the ship's name later on.]
[warning: parent / child incest]
[rhaenyra x lucerys x jacaerys x daemon]

It started as stolen glances. Lucerys constantly found his stepfather's daemon watching him with diligent eyes. his piercing violet eyes filled with much hidden darkness met the innocent blue ones that held much innocence. innocence daemon wanted for himself. innocence he wanted to drown in. He had rhaenyra and he loved her dearly. a part of him would always be a rotten and bitter dark side. That other side of him wanted Lucerys Velaryon. he knew how much Rhaenyra loved him, cared for him, and ultimately spoiled him. Same with his family. Lucerys was the favorite of everyone and he always got what he wanted.

Daemon wasn't typically the favorite one. He was known as Visenya Reborn sometimes. He had the fondness of a father for him but the younger version of him wanted to see what he tasted like. what he felt like beneath the silk dresses he occasionally wore on special occasions. how he was almost a perfect mirror of Rhaenyra when she was young. Of course, he could see the hints of Ser Harwin littered in his blue eyes and brown curls. Daemon often found Luke staring at his hands whenever they were in a small council meeting. ever since he was six he would often grab his hands and trace the veins along his arms. He didn't do it much now as a teen but when his anxiety got the best of him he reached out to whomever was near. Usually, it was his mother who was close but if it was Daemon it almost startled him. He would try to retract his small hand from his stepfather hoping he wouldn't see it as a weakness. Daemon tried hard to make sure Rhaenyra's sons didn't grow up too soft. But when the soft hand would reach for his he fell for it. he would wrap his fingers around his and draw soothing circles over his soft knuckles. it eased him instantly. On very rare occasions Lucerys would leave for an early dragon flight. He would head to the dragon mount only to find Arrax tucked perfectly in with Caraxes. The last thing he wanted was to wake the blood wyrm but the dragon smelled the fresh Targaryen blood. Caraxes had a deep, deep connection with Daemon so even the dragon felt the lust and yearning for the small boy. Caraxes would softly whistle and press his snout against Luke. Lucerys would giggle and pet the blood wyrm. Daemon walked in one of these interactions.

Caraxes looked over to his rider and let a small deep trill out. as if to say, "You wish this was you, huh?"

Lucerys thought he was doing his best to hide the fact that he was stealing longing looks from his stepfather. Daemon knew. There was no hiding it from the man who had spies everywhere and knew every little detail about his kids. Daemon should be ashamed of himself. nights shared between Rhaenyra's legs his mind often wandered. Luke's pale skin seemed to glow in the sunlight. his blue eyes. his eyes sometimes seemed to say more than his mouth ever did. his thrust would sputter and he would rutt faster into Rhaenyra. unbeknownst that he was thinking of her sweet, sweet boy. Rhaenyra had her degrading thoughts.

the thoughts of her eldest son between her legs. right where he belonged. A son bore from her fruits and was solely hers. Jacaerys was her firstborn and was slowly turning into a spitting image of Harwin. She found herself constantly staring at him when he trained or when would speak with Baela. when Daemon was rutting hard against her thinking of her sweet boy, she thought of Jacaerys. She could easily imagine his brunette curls, chocolate brown eyes looking down at her, thin pink lips pressed against hers. the number of times they both have almost slipped up saying their son's name was insane.

this particular night Rhaenyra slipped up. daemon had her legs over his shoulders and was thrusting hard and fast. her naked body covered in a sheen layer of sweat.

"oh, Jace," her lips spoke.

Daemon smirked at his niece, wrapping his hand around her and leaning forward to her ear, "Am I not enough for you Nyra? you need your son as well?"