𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

[lucemond (if you squint)]
[mainly; jaceluke]
[lactating kink (we don't kink shame here)]
[porn with a small plot]
[boypussy]
don't read if this makes you uncomfortable.
enjoy!

it was an arranged marriage. no doubt Lucerys knew deep down it was the Queen's idea to have him betrothed to her second son, Aemond. Rhaenyra kindly shot down the choice just like Alicent did about hers for Jace and Helaena. the shock was written on her face when Rhaenyra said no. to have her son, whom could bare children, married to Aemond who was more Hightower than Targaryen. she just told her to reconsider and to send a raven when she made up her mind. Rhaenyra watched Alicent turn and get back on her ship to kings landing. she was confused why she would sail to ask her personally. maybe she had hope she would agree and they could start planning. reminiscing their old and dead friendship.

truth was Rhaenyra considered to marry Luke to Aemond. she told daemon of Alicent's sudden appearance since he was dragonriding with his kids. daemon just laughed and told her it would be damn near impossible to marry Luke without Jace trying to ruin it. it was true and Rhaenyra knew it. she loved her boys but Luke and Jace loved each other more than brothers. she started noticing when Jace would glance to his brother and he was already staring. the crimson blush would bloom on his cheeks like wildfire. it was innocent stares that led to her seeing Luke sneaking out of his chambers and slipping into his older brothers. she got closer to the door but only heard whispers and giggles. daemon proposed the idea of following their Targaryen heritage and marry Jace and Luke. the pair were already inseparable and practically raised Joffery between the two of them. Jace as king of the seven kingdoms and lucerys as lord of driftmark and queen.

Rhaenyra wanted nothing more than to her boys happy but as future heir she needed the realm on her side. many of houses still frowned upon the Targaryen way of marrying brother and sister. in this case brother and brother. marrying Aemond and Luke wouldn't be so bad and they would have Vhagar back on their side. marrying Jace and Luke would just secure their happiness. the couple just sat in silence as giggles and loud chatter echoed in the castle from their children. at dinner, Rhaenyra barley ate due to her mind constantly doing back flips to figure out an okay situation. her violet eyes looked to Jace. his brunette hair had grown to his shoulders and were incredibly curly. he's started putting it in a bun small strands loosely falling over his cheeks. Rhaenyra could only imagine how much of Harwin he would look like when he was much older. his eyes were brown with hints of magenta which proves he was Targaryen. than there was lucerys.

her lucerys. her sweet baby boy.

he was practically a carbon copy of her when she was younger. soft features, blue and lilac mixed in his eyes, his curls were more fluffed out and shorter than jace's. long curly lashes, and naturally pink cheeks, and plump lips that no doubt Jace has kissed. unlike Jace who had broad shoulders and was taller, he was slender, a petite figure. didn't mean he couldn't take a punch whilst training with Celine. both were good dragonriders and were pretty stern in fighting. she realized she was staring at her son's when daemon gently nudged her leg. she softly smiled at him before taking a sip of her wine.

after dinner and everyone went to bed Luke made his way to Jace. he was quiet in not wake the people who were sleeping next door.

"Jace," lucerys whispered as he shut the door and practically sprinted to the bed.

"luce, what's wrong?" he asked as he sat up. he wasn't asleep because he waited for Luke to come.

"did you noticed how mother was staring at us today?" he spoke as he slipped into the sheets and slid next to Jace.

he placed his arm around him, "I did. I think whatever Alicent told her seemed to shake her up a bit."

Luke was laying his head on his chest, listening to the rhyme of his brothers heart beat. "I overheard her say to daemon that it was a proposal to Aemond."