𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐝

[a/n- I made you all wait for this and I hope I delivered. don't read if any of this makes you uncomfortable. also I lost the plot half way through like Luke's virginity.]
[boypussy!Luke]
[warnings — smut, orgasm denial, oral receiving m, threesome, rough sex, early pregnancy mentions, early miscarriage, bad decisions made under the influence]
[jaceluke, lucemond, jacegon, aegmond, lucegan]

——————————————————

"I can't believe they put us in charge," Aegon complained as he, Aemond, Lucerys, and Jacaerys were prepped to leave for Essos.

"they have too much faith in us," Lucerys softly spoke to jacaerys.

"they hope this mends any issues," Jace replied just as quiet to him.

"sure, when i return with a missing eye I'm sure it'll be worth it," Luke spoke as he tried his best to avoid even glancing at his uncle.

Jace glance over to Aemond and Aegon to make sure they weren't looking before his hand reached out and touched Luke's. he grabbed it tenderly and gently squeezed it. Lucerys met his violet eyes and took a deep breath.

"well be okay," Jace told him.

Luke gave him a sweet smile before they let go. "the sooner we find this gift the sooner we'll be back home," Jace announced.

"I still don't see why we have to go," Aegon complained.

"because mother bid it. now shut up," Aemond finally spoke up. the four wore matching riding clothing per the kings request when they see them off. the four of them still weren't quiet comfortable with each other so this was going to be a quiet trip. each one bid goodbye to their family and their respected future wives. expect for Lucerys. his condition in future marriages would be a little different.

he would be the pretty wife with his womb swelling with babes. many times he's asked to be betrothed to Jace but that it would be better for Jace to be married to Baela. everyone knew the true meaning of that. not for Jace but for the realm. several people stood by to watch the princes leave. daemon gave Luke and Jace a small pep talk moreso for them to watch their backs with the Greens. off they flew for Essos in finding of a wedding gift for the upcoming newly couple, Baela and Jace. Aemond, Aegon, and Luke would be new to Essos but Jace had already came on a visit with Daemon. their flight was long and dreadful.

it consisted of Aegon's lewd jokes and attempts of conversation. arriving in Essos they were taken in a by a lord for their stay. finding the necklace didn't take long and they would be on their way home before they knew it.

Aegon laid sprawled on a couch drinking the sweetest of wines. "hey! nephews! brother! come drink!" he yelled.

Jace was the first one up to grab a cup. Lucerys had just stepped out of his bath and wore a comforting dress of blue silk that clung to his slender body. mother nature not providing the proper figure for him... yet. "ah, Luke, here," Aegon had poured a cup of wine.

"uh, no I shouldn't- oh okay," Lucerys had said but Aegon pushed the cup into his hand.

"Aemond! put the fucking book down and drink!" Aegon yelled. to everyone's shock when Aemond appeared and sat down with a glass of wine. Lucerys took a sip of the wine and immediately felt the strong wine hit him.

I shouldn't drink too much.

"to jacaerys! being a future husband and all that. to a night we will remember because we're the princes to exist," Aegon yelled out. no one understood what he meant by the last line as he chugged his wine.