𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫

[ daeluke ]
———————————

Prince Daemon was known for many things in the realm. The man who murdered his first wife, the man who took his niece to a brothel and “deflowered” her, the man with Dragon Twins, unhinged, quick to answer with murder, and quite a dragon. The alpha now held a tight rein around his horse as he looked at the potential opponents to choose from. He of course chose Gwayne Hightower. The man came simply because his brother nearly begged for him to. His wife, Laena, sat beside the princess rhaenyra and their children behind them.

It was Aegon's name day but not even the prince bothered to show interest in the party. Alphas and Betas littered the crowd. It was a more special occasion because this was the first time a certain Omega was allowed out of the Keep. Rhaenyra's second son, Lucerys Velaryon, had been presented as an Omega after the incident with his uncle Aemond. The first in a very long time. The last was Alysanne Targaryen.

Which made Lucerys a very valuable prince. a perfect pawn hidden in Rhaenyra's belt. She knew whoever would marry Lucerys would be in her support as Queen. Daemon is also known for chaos. He loved chaos.

It didn't take long for him to notice the stares Prince Aemond kept giving the young omega who wasn't paying attention to him. Daemon trotted over with his horse to choose someone in his favor. His wife or daughters would be a safe choice. He didn't want a safe choice.

“it would be an honor to be granted the favor of Prince Lucerys Velaryon,” he announced.

Lucerys was seated in a very high chair as if he were a trophy. Which in a way he was. An Omega is presented as high fertility and made for pleasure. The blue gown he wore hugged every curve, his curls were tamed, and a pearly headpiece. The young prince grasped his flower crown that his mother helped him make and walked towards the balcony end.

“Good luck… my prince,” Lucerys said in a subtle but seductive tone.

Daemon's violet eyes took in his blue ones. He heard rumors of the Omega. The Rogue Pearl or his most famous one the Rogue Siren. Daemon looked away feeling a certain heat flame up in veins. he caught a small glimpse of Lucerys licking his lips before going back to his seat. Rumors or more so truths that Rhaenyra had a hard time accepting, were that the prince goes extremely feral during his heats. gaining the ability of the siren gaze he can easily entice an Alpha, bonded or not, to him. Not to mention his scent is sweet like honey and thick like blood. suffocating but it leaves you wanting for more. A dangerous omega. More dangerous if he had presented as an Alpha.

After he won the tourney Daemon walked around the ongoing feast and dances. His daughters were very interested in Rhaenyra's alpha son Jacaerys and the beta Helaena Targaryen. he didn't mind it. He was looking for Lucerys but found him being dragged out with Rhaenyra, several guards, Harwin, Laenor, Alicent, and Viserys. He followed suit only hearing subtle arguing words.

“What's wrong?” Daemon asked as he saw Rhaenyra shut the door behind her.

“Father, I beg of you to please end the party,” she tells Viserys.

“I believe we will all be fine,” Viserys chuckles.

On cue, a vase is thrown to the closed door. “Lucerys has gone early into his heat. It's extremely strong and having many unclaimed Alpha's roaming the Keep is not safe. Even if they are bonded they will not resist him.” Laenor added.

“Then this is a good time for him and Aemond to make up,” Viserys blurted out.

rhaenyra sighed and another vase was thrown, “I am not giving you my omega son for your alpha who will only torment him.”