𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬

[ lucegon ]
[boypussy!Luke you will always be famous ]
[ g!p Rhaena ]
[warning — smut ]
[ a/n — pt-2? this one was fun to write ]

————————————————————

Luke inhaled deeply as he pressed the cigarette to his lips. He didn't know how he was going to get through the night. It was Thanksgiving and the entire family had gathered at the large ancestral home, Dragonstone. Targaryens, Velaryons, and Hightowers were all together. It might as well be the last thanksgiving since he grandfather, Viserys, is knocking on death's door. He probably won't make it through the night. Lucerys had left the suffocating living room that his uncles and brothers were occupying. Sitting on the backyard porch, the cold winds caressed him carelessly, the faint sounds of dogs barking and music playing around him. He pressed the cigarette back to his lips inhaling the smoke when the door opened behind him. He silently cursed himself waiting for whoever was behind him to make himself known.

“oh, nephew,” Aegon says, leaning on the railing and looking down at him.

“What, Aegon?” Luke spoke, tiredly.

“you left the party. come back inside,” he replied.

lucerys looked up at his uncle, all black three piece Tom Ford suit and his short silver hair in messy curls from how much he's been running his hands through it. his violet eyes narrowed down on the cigarette in his nephew's fingers. He did his best to not glance down the valley of his dress. It was bad enough that the satin red dress was backless. his porcelain skin practically glowed under the moonlight. Aegon did his best to readjust himself without his sweet nephew knowing. He rounded the rail, plucking the cig out of his perfectly manicured fingers and put it to his lips. a faint taste of the strawberry lip gloss invading his mouth.

“Aegon, give it back. get your own,” Lucerys stands up, the dress falling around his petite figure. Luke now noticed the three buttons undone showing Aegon’s pale skin. his body ran hot as Aegon's violet eyes raked up and down his figure. He stepped forward, YSL heels clicking on the ground, “give it back.”

his uncle smirked, pulling the cig from his lips and blowing the smoke onto his nephew's face.

🫀

bent over the bathroom sink Aegon mercilessly pounded into his nephew. small puffs and gasps for air left Luke as he felt Aegon's fingers dig into his hips. From the mirror Aegon sees the absolute mess he's made. He wasn't drunk enough to forget about this. He secretly wished he was. fucking lucerys was making him sober in his alcohol state and drunk in sexual way. The way his nephew squeezed around him tightly was enough for him to stop drinking and get better.

Aegon,” Luke moaned, thrusting against to chase his high. even his name sounded better coming from his lips than from his normal hookups.

he tosses his head back, “fuck, Luke.

he wraps his arms around his body, pulling his hair back to look at him, “where?”

“where what?” Luke moaned, amethyst and blue eyes meeting.

“I'm fucking you raw, baby. where do you want me to finish?” Aegon asked.

Aegon could feel lucerys clench tighter, only showing he was close. his nephew shakes his head, “fuck it. finish inside.”

he didn't need to be told twice. placing his lips to his Luke's he fucked him to his earnest and finishing inside. Luke’s legs shook beneath him as his uncle pulled out. Both were silent as they refixed themselves. Lucerys was the first to leave, leaving Aegon to clean himself up.