Peggy Comes Back

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You were on your knees in the corner of the room, he had shackled your hands and you neck, you were wearing a collar and soft handcuffs – both chaining you to a wall.

You were all but tied to the floor, utterly naked, on a pillow, you had consented to this but he was being very alpha at the moment, and it was making you want to submit more.

You knew that this was your own fault, you had gotten very defiant and flippant with Steve last night, you let your emotions get the better of you and he warned you.

You willingly were taking your punishment today. You really had been one hell of a brat to him and he had shown incredible love and patience, however last night you were testing your limits and he put you back in your place, you were still upset about Peggy and you let that get the better of you as well.

He still loved her, and he admitted it, you didn't care that she was gone...you had no idea how to do it

You knew you were in no real danger, none at all, but he was making very, very clear that you were at his complete and utter mercy right now and he was in charge.

He came over and pulled up a chair, taking off his shirt, it was warm in this cabin, he sat down while undoing his belt and taking it off, you wondered if you were going to be whipped.

"Do you the safe word right...but your mouth is going to be occupied, tap three times on my leg to get me to stop...understand?"

"Yes...Daddy."

You looked down in utter submission as you heard him unzip his pants, after a moment you looked up to see him stroking his hard cock. He gave you a satisfied smirk.

"You know what Daddy wants; you are going to make Daddy happy."

He reached forward and put his hand on the back of your head, pulling your forward, you didn't hesitate, but whimpered at the loss of control as you slowly allowed him to feed you his cock.

He kept his hand at the back of your head, slowly sinking you down, you were able to take him, and he really wasn't pushing you to hard.

You could tell that he leaned back in the chair.

"Fucking such a good girl...Daddy needs this, Daddy needed you."

With your hands still tied you held them in your lap as he made you service him, you did the best that you could, you were not that knowable in how to be a good sex slave, but he didn't seem to mind. You could feel his body start to get antsy, you knew him well enough that you could tell that he was close to coming.

"You alright swallowing Daddy's cum, I'm going to slowly make you deepthroat it okay Baby Girl?"

With that you felt him move his hips a little, and gently press you down more on his cock, you closed your eyes and breathed though your nose, he wasn't rough with you by any means but it was just slow and steady pressure.