Custody

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and being used for sexual pleasure. 

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

It terrified me how much she was shuttering under my touch, seriously she felt freezing.

"Do we need to go to the doctor?"

"No...I...I don't know, I'm sorry." Her voice was shaking as she was saying this.

"You're shivering." I ran my hands up and down her back.

"I don't know why." I could tell that she was lying, that hurt me deeply because thought that we were beyond lying to one another, but I didn't think this was the time to push the issue.

"Go to the bathroom and draw a bath, I'm going to check on Luna and will come to see you after a moment."

"Buck..."

"Please don't fight me on this doll, just do as I say."

Gently I pushed me away from me and turned her around and made her walk forward, slowly she walked into the back bathroom and then I walked into the nursery.

I saw that the large bay window was open.

"Fuck...it's chilly." I walked over to it and locked it, I felt like I was being watched and I turned my head to look behind me, just then I heard a coo coming from her crip, looking down I saw she was awake.

"Hungry?" I reached in and picked her up, going into the kitchen to prepare a bottle for her.

--- Your Point of View ---

You were in the bedroom walking over to the dresser to get out some comfy clothes and maybe take some aspirin for the headache that I was starting to get, you heard the door click behind you.

You straightened up feeling your eyes go wide.

The feeling you got wasn't that it was Bucky, it was Steve.

"Why are you back?" You felt Anxiety pulse though your body, how the hell did he get past Bucky, he clearly had to walk right into the house and down the hall – why didn't Bucky sense him?

That was so disconcerting, I knew that I could cry and Bucky would come running, but I thought I might see what Steve wanted.

I knew that I wasn't in danger at all, I knew that Steve wouldn't hurt me, physically, emotionally was another matter entirely, my emotions were still raw from what he had said and I couldn't look at him in the face.

"I was wondering if you would let me take our daughter overnight..."

You turned to see him in spite of the pain that you were feeling.

"I can't do that."

"Do you not trust me? I love my daughter, and I hate only having stolen moments with her, I deserve to have some kind of custody arrangement of her."

"Bucky isn't going to let her out of his sight."

He smiled and walked forward, his finger was placed under your chin and he leaned his head down, having him this close was torture of a kind you had never know, the way he smelled, the earthy clean smell that he always had hit you.

You missed him, and found that you were disappointed when he turned his head to whisper in your ear instead of kissing you.

"You'll think of a way to tell him... I'll be in contact, take care of her and yourself."

Abruptly he let go of your chin and with a menacing smirk he stepped back and turned, leaving out the bedroom door.

It couldn't have been more than a minute when Bucky walked back into the room and looked at you smiling, he was rocking and feeding Luna.

"Everything okay...why are you looking at me like that?"

You had a feeling that you were balking at him, had he really not seen Steve – sensed him somehow, he was right in the fucking house - what the fucking hell?