Shocking Peggy

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You felt someone touch your hair and a soft kiss was placed on your temple. Slowly you felt yourself wake up, the touch was loving and familiar.

You looked up and saw Steve there, looking down at you. He was wearing a simple black shirt and jeans, with his full beard he looked so alarmingly attractive that you felt the breath suddenly taken out of you.

You blushed at the realization that he was yours.

"Daddy..."

You instantly sat up and wrapped your arms around him his neck, he pulled you out of the bed, you wrapped your legs around his upper waist and held onto him like a koloa bear.

He put his hand on the back of your head and pulled you into a hug and holding your body up with the other arm.

"Thank you, I don't deserve it, I don't, thank you for letting me in..." He buried his head deep in into your shoulder. "You smell good... mine...all fucking mine."

He held you for a while, walking a bit around the room, after a moment he set you down, you looked up at him. He looked exhausted.

"Are you okay?"

"I will be okay once I am able to touch your body, I need you so much, the past day has been pure agony – I can't be separated from you again."

You felt the same way, but you had no idea how to put it into words.

Gently he laid you down on the bed, you were wearing a white nightdress, you watched as his eyes roamed over your body, as id he was savoring it.

Slowly he undressed you, taking off your nightdress, then slowly lowering your underwear, he put his hands on your stomach, then moved upwards and cupping your breasts with both his hands.

"I love how beautiful you are..."

With slow land methodical movements, he ran his hands all over your body, going behind your legs, and up and down your thighs as if he was exploring your body for the first time.

"So soft and plump, fuckable...you are simply fuckable."

He moved forward and took your left breast in his mouth, he sucked a little bit hard drawing out a very embarrassingly loud moan, he chuckled and then pulled back, kissing under your breast.

"That is it...that is it...let everyone know how good you like this Baby Girl. Let everyone know how good Daddy is making you feel."

He started working his way down your body, leaving little love bites as he was going, licking your skin and letting out little moans as he tasted you.

Gently he spread your legs, putting his arms under your hips.

You let out a strangled moan as his mouth met your core, letting the flat part of his tongue lick you a few times before he started all but eating you out, focusing on your clitoris.