Fertility

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

When you woke up next you were alone, you got up and got dressed, looking around you found some granola bars – you didn't feel like cooking and it did hit the spot.

You sat with Rooster after he ate as well, while sitting three you realized that you had to face some hard facts.

Why you did think you deeply loved Steve, you were not ready to marry him – or anyone on that note, and to be honest you kind of felt pushed towards it.

You had no idea what you were going to do, because you realized that you fully relied on Steve at the moment, something as a once independent women you were not okay with.

Sitting on the edge of the bed you cuddled Rooster against your chest and buried your face in his fur, he had eaten and was happy purring, you were lost in your own emotions and kind of faded out a little as tears slowly fell down your face.

"Uh...Hello?"

You screamed and you sat up on reflex, losing your footing and falling down on the floor and Rooster sprang into attack position, you stood up quickly looking at the door, standing there was T'Challa – seeing it was him you instantly calmed down and Rooster seeing you calm sat down calmly.

"Uh...hello, what are you doing here?"

"Sorry to frighten you - I'm looking for Steve..." You watched as he looked you up and down, clearly looking at you closely, realizing maybe that you were crying.

"Are you alright, where is Steve?"

With worry in his eyes, he quickly walked closer over to you.

"Oh right, yeah – he's around, it's a long story I..."

Something snapped in your brain at that second and you stopped mid-sentence, you had no idea where this idea came from, maybe it was just the desire to get away from all of this stress.

He walked forward and looked at you worried, you really had no idea what to tell him, because the situation as fucking complicated, and you couldn't describe it in any way.

It was in this moment that you made a choice, you were not sure if it was the RIGHT choice, but it was a choice.

"Can I ask a favor, a big one?"

"You can ask." His voice sounded logical but also curious.

"Can you get me somewhere safe..."

He looked around the cabin in a very confused manner.

"You are very safe here."

"I mean, can I please go away from both Steve and Bucky, somewhere I am safe but kept from them."

His eyes narrowed and he folded his arms and leaned against the table, he fixed you with a hard look as his eyes scanned your body.

"I know they have different kind of...appetites, when it comes to women, have they harmed you?" You could see he was uncomfortable with what he was asking.